So somehow the no namer got my AIM SN.....

Dirty_habiT

and he gets on there talking about, "Yo DHABZ, did you hack my account? Or do you know who did?"..... and then seconds later after me not replying, that nick5542 person IM's asking me what's up.... hahahahaha who the fuck are these no names? And how'd they get my SN?

Comedy none the less.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

......but really if i squint my eyes like this.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

i can sorta see a resemblence.

dhabz, it's funny how you make up shit about people WANTING to talk to YOU on aim, when you know for a fact that you've talked to tease previous to this evening.

You have a lying problem my friend, and yes, your 5 threads a night are wack.

but what are you really gonna say about this thread?

1 i agree like so tottally dude!!

2 damn we need more tease bashing

3 misao is so much hotter then sakura from cardcaptors

4 fuck tease even though i have no idea who he is and have never personally met him , but i feel the need to bash him and post in all his threads just cause i've been on 12oz just as long as he has

5 huh?

6 yadda yadda blah blah

i dont know man.. it seems a bit pointless at times. this thread just looks to me like a thinly disguised poke at tease to ignite another ban...but thats just me.

come on man you should be the better

Guest T E A S E R

yo dirty habit youre all up on my jock and shit yo

to my boy nick542 holla back yo, me and you gots to hang at your crib, ill bring the lube

Archived