im going to sue pepsi co.

OptimusPrime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, maybe if you were black, Pepsi would be falling all over themselves to give you a fat settlement to make you go away. Problem is, you're WHITE and if you haven't noticed, it has become very chic in the last few years to portray whites as bumbling, clueless, out of sync, out of touch douschbags that can't dance (i.e. see any chris rock movie where elderly white folks dance like black people.)

Basically, it's okay to talk shit about whitey. Hey, it sucks for us but what are you gonna do? Let the babies have their bottle while the grownups gobble the world down. Yum yum, where's my fork and knife?

Originally posted by LENS

Okay, maybe if you were black, Pepsi would be falling all over themselves to give you a fat settlement to make you go away. Problem is, you're WHITE and if you haven't noticed, it has become very chic in the last few years to portray whites as bumbling, clueless, out of sync, out of touch douschbags that can't dance (i.e. see any chris rock movie where elderly white folks dance like black people.)

Basically, it's okay to talk shit about whitey. Hey, it sucks for us but what are you gonna do? Let the babies have their bottle while the grownups gobble the world down. Yum yum, where's my fork and knife?

Oh Blaine, why dont you just have a sip of your strawberry quik, eat your cheese sandwich and take a chill pill.;)