im going to sue pepsi co.

OptimusPrime

who the FUCK do they think they are?! in the new (or not, i haven't watched TV in awhile) dnL commercial, theres a cat that walks up on the leprachaun and says "what are you?" and the little man responds "im not real, you idiot, im a mick". now for those who don't know, calling an irish person a "mick" is equally racist as calling a black person a "nigger". i DO NOT feel that this company has taken into brain toilet numero dos that it is, in fact a racial slur. im currently toying with the idea of suing them ala burnt bitch from McD's.

fucking bigots.

vent sequence end.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by nomadawhat

well, ya see, since the wee lad called himself a mick, its quite ok.

now if the cop called him a mick, well then you'd have some grounds to sue. just like black people can say nigger and others can't....

do you believe then that they would make a commercial with a black midget saying "im not real, im a nigger"?

Originally posted by nomadawhat

well, ya see, since the wee lad called himself a mick, its quite ok.

now if the cop called him a mick, well then you'd have some grounds to sue. just like black people can say nigger and others can't....

<span style='color:black'>That would be great. A commercial for McDonalds where some one goes up to a black person and asks "What are you?" and the black person replies "I'm a nigger and i like spicey chicken sandwhiches from McDonalds." That's basically all I hear when i see McDonalds commercials on BET.</span>