tbreezies

Guest gg allin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

It's not intimidation that would keep me from talking to them, it's disinterest and utter disgust. The pictures are entertaining in a, "Wow I wonder what she's going to be doing in four years," kinda way. I'm not a partier, don't like sluts, save my markers for walls. If I was to ever actually write on a girl, I'd be way too consumed with making it look good and not making her regret it, then getting my instamatic out in time to take a picture before she passed out from the liquor.

Now after that I'd usually say something seriously constructive about the art, lettering, or hands...but...well you know.

Originally posted by Inept:

The chick on the left in the second pic looks pregnant.

And the first chick's face is horrendous.

I want to live in your magical land where all the girls are hot. They look better than most around here.

Originally posted by FRAME-TOWN:

i think id fuck the shit out of any of those chicks, i dont know what you foo/s are ta/kin about props to whoever made this post......

ok. but, youare a huge toy so it doesnt matter. rock on framingham. loser. keep lining my crews shit and you and your knee caps better pray i dont catch you out one night........

[This message has been edited by THE ZEALOT (edited 06-15-2001).]

Originally posted by FRAME-TOWN:

i think id fuck the shit out of any of those chicks, i dont know what you foo/s are ta/kin about props to whoever made this post......

ohhhhh yeah see yah heard me and i didnt even have to say it.

Originally posted by tEkRoCkS:

hey roth what the fuk r u talkin bout we wouldnt talk to them HOES u dont know us so shut ur fuckin mouth! and uh they are FUCKIN UGLY! id only fuck them if wait i wouldnt fuk em.....

Don't worry son, they would not have sex with you either.

Archived