Paint yobs trash Potter train

se_FOUR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Re: Yobs

Originally posted by skrib139

a yob is just the daily mails way of describing anyone who's under 25 and didnt go to a private school....

skrib, thats one of the funniest things ive ever read on 12oz!

its true aswell

:o

Guest imported_sofarok

Re: Re: Yobs

Originally posted by skrib139

a yob is just the daily mails way of describing anyone who's under 25 and didnt go to a private school....

SUN reader you mean?

YOB,LOUT,HOOLIGAN

BASICALLY A YOUNG THUG....

or like the man skrib 139 says the british tabloid presses way of describing any bloke between 16-35 without a private education

(all graff writers are therefore considered as the shit on the shoe of our society cuz we cant spell and seem to LOVE breaking the law?)

PROPS 2 tha SLOBS....lol

that article made my old dear laff so hard she spat her false teeth out.

Originally posted by se_FOUR

http://images.thesun.co.uk/picture/0,,2003410246,00.jpg'> Coated ... carriage sprayed by louts

. They signed it “Slobs” — the “tag” for their graffiti gang.

The gang was disturbed before the historic engine, which dates back to 1937, could be daubed.

not usually treated as serious offenders.

HAHAHAHAHA they still think graff is "GANG" related! HAHAHAHAHAHA

then right after painting the historic train, they went and pulled some drivebys on some BLOODS, beat up three CRIPS, and robbed some black dudes house.......some how this al hapend in london......and we dont have crips or bloods.........but thats what happend cuz there a GANG!

Originally posted by Glik0

dude, you fucking idiot..you HAVE to be in a gang to tag some shit bro man.

Fuck, wait. Could you understand that? I spelled everything correctly so that might cause a problem translating into fucktard.

ooogh me sorriz# caould joo rapeateee taht, i coont andurstent wat joo jusb sade?

thaught that was calle a "CREW" my bad mr,gattashowmymajicskillsingraffititalkGunitownerfagbottomatoineuropekindaguy.

Archived