nice places to visit in south america????

Guest WREK

anyone been to mexico, brazil, or any other place in south america??

ive been to mexico a couple times, and i wanted to do some traveling in the next few months.

so can someone recommend me some nice spots????....im particularly interested in Brazil, im thinking about moving there.

arm,leg,leg,arm,head

peace.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i work with alot of brazilians, and have even picked up quite a bit of Portuguese. ( sua irmã tem um agradável busachinha).

From everything they told me, there is a reason they came to the US.

The cops there are extremely corrupt.

People are literally murdered over a t-shirt, shoes, even a few dollars.

The post office goes through all your shit before they deliver it, and take anything good.

People over there are either dirt poor.

They just recently got cell phones, and are way behind on technology.

I wouldnt go there, but its up to you.

Originally posted by mapo returns

From everything they told me, there is a reason they came to the US.

The cops there are extremely corrupt.

People are literally murdered over a t-shirt, shoes, even a few dollars.

The post office goes through all your shit before they deliver it, and take anything good.

People over there are either dirt poor.

They just recently got cell phones, and are way behind on technology.

I wouldnt go there, but its up to you.

very true. i used to live there til i was 12. the violence level there is crazy and the govt is very corrupt. if you plan on visiting go to rio but its probably not safe to venture in sao paulo. if you plan on living there you'll most likely come back in a month or so. not even.

id suggest nicaragua(mi paisito y mi vida), but theres not enough infrastructure to see the real beauty(if thats what your looking for). it's the safest country in central america. woo. dont go to el salvador, theres nothing to do there. guatemala is cool, id suggest antigua. again, it all depends on what you want to see.

i loved brazil. i've been 2x to Rio loved it, and never felt threatened. everyone was super nice. of course i didn't go to the favelas and stayed in the more toursity areas.

however i did have a friend who went for a month travelling around with just a backback staying in hostels and said he never felt threatened. he was in the sao paolo, Rio, victoria, salvador/bahia area. he said everyone was very nice and the police were actually helpful for him.

i think it can be dangerous if you're stupid or in a bad area. my dad and some of his friends were held up for money in Rio too. so i guess it just depends.

iloved it. i'm planning on moving there when i have enough money saved up not to work.

Costa Rica was beautiful and they have great adventure tour type things that i highly recommend, same with Belize i had a great time on an adventure tour there.

i wanted to go hiking in Peru, and i'll make it there soon.

• 6 years later...

Archived