put yo hood up

Oprah Oner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do I care....

Originally posted by Oprah Oner

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid77/p6c0cfd4ecba4ffa73c85dc9ff049cd01/fb2cc965.jpg'>

Di$ rIgHt cHeA iZ fO aLl YoO bItChE$z. sPrAy tAg bOmBz 2 dA MaX fAsHoOo

someone isn't getting enough attention at home.

this thread is a joke that's gone too far, it's dead.

where's seeking when you need him.

Guest newjack

god damn graffiti writers are a bunch of wack breed loser dorks, and these on 12oz are fucking worse toys than my imagination could comprehend.

he obviously posted this thread as a joke , a very bad joke but nonetheless... the cope was drawn as an obvious joke to.

all you kids seem to have to give the same "yo your shit is wack, you fuckin toy" comment 50 times over.. just shut the fuck up i think while youre worrying about a kid who has too much time on his hands youre losing your game of internet checkers.

Re: Re: Re: xPlOsIvE pOsTz

Originally posted by Oprah Oner

yO mAn gEt dA fUk uP oUt mA gRiLl pIeCe. yOo KnO dAm wElL u AiNt pOsTiN sHiEt cUz yO sHiT iZ WACKZ. mUtHaFuCkA iMa StRaIt uP tHuG iF u WaNnA tAkE iT 2 dA sTrEeTz lEt mE kNo oR wE cAn OnLiNe sKeTcH bOmBz bAtTl3. hOoLa

tHuG mAnZiOn

LeT'$ SketCh B0Mb BatTl3

is this supposed to be funny? i mean if your aiming to be like the infamous and my hero

"fuct"

ps. im sorry that your mom didnt have enuff money to get you some english lessons, but she could have atleast bought you a book on ebonics, cus that shit u saying?? i got brothers that wouldnt even know what you were trying to pull off..