MY FINGERLESS HAND

mr.VIRS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by onesecondple

i am, however, i am unimpressed by your black typing and stupidness, and yes, stupidness is a word, a word i used to describe how stupid you are, which excedes harry and lloyd from dumb and dumber

You are impressed by someone who lost their finger in a door? That really doesn't say much about your intelligence level there buddy. Congratulations, you are a jack ass.

Originally posted by Godzirra

You are impressed by someone who lost their finger in a door? That really doesn't say much about your intelligence level there buddy. Congratulations, you are a jack ass.

no you retard, im impressed just becuase he has no finger, that he will continue to go around, living life to the fullest, fingerless and not giving a fuck, and i would not begin to question my inteligence level, however, i will stop now because this is internet bullshit, neither you nor i will ever do shit about it except continue to talk shit to each other, you are my hero

Originally posted by onesecondple

no you retard, im impressed just becuase he has no finger, that he will continue to go around, living life to the fullest, fingerless and not giving a fuck, and i would not begin to question my inteligence level, however, i will stop now because this is internet bullshit, neither you nor i will ever do shit about it except continue to talk shit to each other, you are my hero

High FIVE dude.:lol:

noum are you a nigger?

i got skin grafts on my fingers

What does me being black and you being a skin got shit to do with this thread? you come with that bullshit in person and get both your hands cut off you fucking cunt.

noum would like to thank his anger management classes for making him a changed man..

Originally posted by effyoo

i'm turning this into my personal chat....

guess where i just got back from???

I've been looking for a place to ask random questions that don't really fit into any other thread. Seeing as how you have taken control here i only thought it would be proper to ask you if i can post my questions here. Hell you might even have an answer for me.

Break easier.

Here's a tough one: How do the chinese fit so much rice into those little paper boxes. when you fork it out its easily 3 times bigger than the box it came in. As for the second part of my question: Why doesn't the rice explode all over your face when you open the paper flaps?

i think seeks is jealous. virs be getting mad hoes with that shit. "aww what happened to your finger." "i was trying to save my brother from the door and my pinky got sliced off." "aww how sweet, you must really love your brother." "yea, let me get them digits." "ok..." "let me get in them cheeks." and the story continues.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Break easier.

Here's a tough one: How do the chinese fit so much rice into those little paper boxes. when you fork it out its easily 3 times bigger than the box it came in. As for the second part of my question: Why doesn't the rice explode all over your face when you open the paper flaps?

Ahem..