IF THIS SHITS TRUE...

Guest T E A S E R

Guest T E A S E R

"Eminem's next album would be a double LP. The first CD would consist of 12 to 15 mainly solo tracks with some guest appearances from Shady Records artists, while the second CD would be a collaboration CD between Eminem and his favorite artists. The radio station reported that these artists would include Busta, Jay-Z, 50 Cent and Nas"

:eek:

...it will sell a shitload of cd's...

anyone else heard the rumors? thoughts?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest T E A S E R

damn cramps, everyone knows you hate me and my threads, but what we cant figure out is why you continue to post in them????

youre in 98% or more of my threads that you supposively dont like...

please quit faking the funk.

:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

way too many people are using these big fonts now.

lets go ahead and not do that too much any more ok? thanks in advance.

OK

ooops... sorry 'bout that.

Guest T E A S E R
Originally posted by Æ°

I wonder if his "favorite artists" are really his own personal favorites, or they were just choices made after extensive marketing research to optimize sales.

either way he is one smart cracker...

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Nic Thamaire

I THOUGH STAN WAS DEAD!!

haha.

Seriously though, i'm with beards on this one...the whole double cd- movie trilogies- 2 parts of one thing is fuckin wack. We need masterpieces not sequels and prequels.

u people hating on em are fucking stupid...just cuz hes popular and most of his fans are fucking stupid doesnt mean hes not one of the tightest emcees out there...but then again who really cares what some internet nerds think....believe it or not unpopular doesnt equal good...and dont say im some idiot whos out listening to baby,bow wow,nelly,ja rule,etc,etc...i listen to mostly underground but not just BECAUSE its underground unlike most of u fools

Originally posted by TOR

u people hating on em are fucking stupid...just cuz hes popular and most of his fans are fucking stupid doesnt mean hes not one of the tightest emcees out there...but then again who really cares what some internet nerds think....believe it or not unpopular doesnt equal good...and dont say im some idiot whos out listening to baby,bow wow,nelly,ja rule,etc,etc...i listen to mostly underground but not just BECAUSE its underground unlike most of u fools

couldnt agree with you more

i actually dont like the songs that get popular by em and are run over and over on the radio...i like the songs that are never heard but are just incredible

Archived