Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Big Bruno

Shannyn Sossamon: Appreciate

Guest T E A S E R

I :love2: me a red x...

seriously though, shorty is bangin.

my girlfriend gets pissed at me alot because i constantly tell her that if the opportunity ever arose, i would leave her for shannyn.

get pics of her in "the rules of attraction" where shes on her way to class wearing the black skirt/white and green top thing. where shes on the longboard. hotness. pure hotness.

she looked so hot in that movie i think that its called 40 days and 40 nights... i almost spontaneously busted a nut in the theatre.

here's a cool fact...

she was 'discovered' dj'ing at a party in LA.

So yes... she's a dj and a music lover too!

super extra bonner points for that.

she looks alittle cracked out if you know what i mean.....little "sniff sniff" here and there:lol:

she should eat more......less speed to.:lol:

yo, i think i looked into her a bit a while back. didnt she get discovered while djing or something dumb like that?

she might be a bitch, but shes hot. like, even when she looks like shes been crying for an hour, shes still hot.

ive put up with alot more bullshit than she could ever put me through, and i did it with a much less attractive girl. shannyn, im down. holla atcha boy...infact, throw shit at me, whatever, just let me hit it afterwards and pretend like you dont like me.

seeks/nuff issues

she has been one of the girls that makes me excited when i see pictures of her for a while

little tid bit..

shes married and recently had a child.

....i dont care shes still amazingly beautiful

she has fucking gorgeous smile.

and the way she bites her lip...

drives me fucking nuts.

Originally posted by Al Green

and the way she bites her lip...

drives me fucking nuts.

wooooooord!!!

Originally posted by seeking

yo, i think i looked into her a bit a while back. didnt she get discovered while djing or something dumb like that?

she might be a bitch, but shes hot. like, even when she looks like shes been crying for an hour, shes still hot.

ive put up with alot more bullshit than she could ever put me through, and i did it with a much less attractive girl. shannyn, im down. holla atcha boy...infact, throw shit at me, whatever, just let me hit it afterwards and pretend like you dont like me.

seeks/nuff issues

i doubt shes even really a bitch, i hust hate hot girls that ignore me, thats what i have this knife for now though

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this