Shannyn Sossamon: Appreciate

Big Bruno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my girlfriend gets pissed at me alot because i constantly tell her that if the opportunity ever arose, i would leave her for shannyn.

get pics of her in "the rules of attraction" where shes on her way to class wearing the black skirt/white and green top thing. where shes on the longboard. hotness. pure hotness.

yo, i think i looked into her a bit a while back. didnt she get discovered while djing or something dumb like that?

she might be a bitch, but shes hot. like, even when she looks like shes been crying for an hour, shes still hot.

ive put up with alot more bullshit than she could ever put me through, and i did it with a much less attractive girl. shannyn, im down. holla atcha boy...infact, throw shit at me, whatever, just let me hit it afterwards and pretend like you dont like me.

seeks/nuff issues

she has been one of the girls that makes me excited when i see pictures of her for a while

little tid bit..

shes married and recently had a child.

....i dont care shes still amazingly beautiful

she has fucking gorgeous smile.

and the way she bites her lip...

drives me fucking nuts.

Originally posted by seeking

yo, i think i looked into her a bit a while back. didnt she get discovered while djing or something dumb like that?

she might be a bitch, but shes hot. like, even when she looks like shes been crying for an hour, shes still hot.

ive put up with alot more bullshit than she could ever put me through, and i did it with a much less attractive girl. shannyn, im down. holla atcha boy...infact, throw shit at me, whatever, just let me hit it afterwards and pretend like you dont like me.

seeks/nuff issues

i doubt shes even really a bitch, i hust hate hot girls that ignore me, thats what i have this knife for now though

she looks better in video than in pictures...

yeah she's a dj, she was approached while djing at a party for gwyneth paltrow to be in a knight's tale, and that's the extent of her acting initiative. so that gets my approval. my penis also likes her.

Re: Re: loooooooooooooong overdue thread!

Originally posted by willy.wonka

fuckin funny part when she's getting raped and vide'od, then barfed on.if i remember correctly.

yeah, the opening of the movie. kinda fucked, but good none the less.

and her being a bitch, would that make her a HOT BITCH?

hahahadhsvdns snkkjv nbdfs

]'

i need to stop now.

Archived