YOURE LIFE IS WORTHLESS...

Guest T E A S E R

Guest T E A S E R

:lol:

check this out, i was doing some calculations and what not, check it out:

im almost 22, i rounded up just because.

ok:

-40 years

-365 days in a year.

-24 hours a day.

-8,760 hours in 1 year.

$8 dollars an hour.

if you worked every one of those hours in that 40 year time spand you would make: $2,803,200.oo bucks.

fucking shitty huh. now kill yourselves.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by nick5542

dont know about you mang but im not goin to be making 8 bucks an hour til im 40. imma hit a million by 25.

im on my way to the top...

Well tease is the biggest wannabe immigrant I've ever heard of ... doesn't suprise me he's expecting to make 8 bucks an hour for the rest of his life.

Guest T E A S E R
Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

Well tease is the biggest wannabe immigrant I've ever heard of ... doesn't suprise me he's expecting to make 8 bucks an hour for the rest of his life.

so because i said 8 bucks an hour im an immigrant huh??? ...somebodies racist... :rolleyes:

:lol: ahaaahaaahhaahhahaahahahahaaaaahhhhhahaahah

seriously though, i never said i expect to be making that for the rest of my life, dont get it twisted... i was just using that as an example.

and besides all that, i bet you'll never see that kinda money no matter what you make an hour. not many will reguardless. fuck face.

hahaahaha

Guest T E A S E R
Originally posted by When

i probably would kill myself if i was making 8 bucks an hour in a dead end job

see kids, this is why whener is a winner. he speaks the truth.

Guest T E A S E R
Originally posted by When

id like to think im a winner because i can laugh at 8 dollars an hour

see kids, this is when WHEN shoulda just kept his mouth shut. what a fuck up.

:lol: ;)

If you are stuck in a dead end job that pays minimum wage and you work a full work week, 40 hours, you will only make something like $400,000 in your life time. Now that is shit. I think i have blown close to $100,000 by the time i was 20. I don't see how it is possible that i will only make another $300,000 in the next 40 years. We'll see though. Oh, we'll see.

Originally posted by BigOatser

"Cant blame nobody else for your lack of wealth

when times get hard, get sneaky like a stealth"

-Guess who said this

wtf is a stealth. and how do u be a stealth. i know u can be stealth. i guess its more about rhyming then makin sense thesse days

Originally posted by T E A S E R

so because i said 8 bucks an hour im an immigrant huh??? ...somebodies racist... :rolleyes:

:lol: ahaaahaaahhaahhahaahahahahaaaaahhhhhahaahah

seriously though, i never said i expect to be making that for the rest of my life, dont get it twisted... i was just using that as an example.

and besides all that, i bet you'll never see that kinda money no matter what you make an hour. not many will reguardless. fuck face.

hahaahaha

its a fact... most immigrants don't make enough to money to get a higher education until a few generations have settled in, doesn't mean I'm racist I just know whats up.

and Tease, I live in one of the richest cities per capita in North America, I make more money in 2 weeks than you do in 2 months chump.

Archived