Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

godspeed you black emporer! appreciation thread.

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

aye you have to buy the vinyl, their packaging is something else, f#a#infinity is the best for it, but i still don't really know the names of any of the songs

the thing i found slightly disappointing about Yanqui U.X.O. is the lack of samples and radio noise etc. which gives the other records a lot of the atmosphere, but it was produced by steve 'uses and endorses heroin' albini, so of course it's still fucking good

think i'll go listen to it now actually, cheers

I got that one album with the native american on it. It wasn't really what I was expecting. Then again I've been sober for years now and I can't really appreciate stuff like that too much any more. But yeah it's good atmospheric background music for when you're doing stuff like sketching, or painting, or drugs or something....

Guest T E A S E R

THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS