Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
seeking

godspeed you black emporer! appreciation thread.

godspeed you black emporer is good stuff.

ive been looking around for this horse the band nonsense but have only been able to find one song.. the song is called cutsman, but the fucker i was trying to get it from signed off. yay for me.

aye you have to buy the vinyl, their packaging is something else, f#a#infinity is the best for it, but i still don't really know the names of any of the songs

the thing i found slightly disappointing about Yanqui U.X.O. is the lack of samples and radio noise etc. which gives the other records a lot of the atmosphere, but it was produced by steve 'uses and endorses heroin' albini, so of course it's still fucking good

think i'll go listen to it now actually, cheers

i've been wanting to start this thread, but i figured everyone would just call me names.

not really, i just really cut back on posting at channel zero.

i was listening to gathering storm right when i came here and saw this thread.

i feel you, seeking. i go to bed every night listening to them too

i'll usually listen to them or john coltrane before i go out painting.....im glad others enjoy their music, not too many people listen to them in my area......oh, they are also a hell of a live show..........

I got that one album with the native american on it. It wasn't really what I was expecting. Then again I've been sober for years now and I can't really appreciate stuff like that too much any more. But yeah it's good atmospheric background music for when you're doing stuff like sketching, or painting, or drugs or something....

Guest T E A S E R

THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKSTHIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS THIS THREAD FUCKIN SUCKS

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Hey Mr. Chupacabra did you get my email?

nope. I've gotten a ton of emails in the past couple days, but each and every one has been the sobig virus.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this