Back from the undead.

$360

hey kids. what the fuck is up. im back after several trips to the hospital, the er, 3 different kinds of steroids and a loss of about 15 pounds!damn.

so anyway, its kind of stupid to make a "hey im back" thread(note that i did it anyway) so heres a question for all you suckers.

i heard about this aphex twin CD set thats all just ambient stuff. like not even music but just ambient noise. anyone know about this or what is called?as soon as i get the cash im going to the record store.

and any other really mello CDs you can reccomend would be nice to.thanks.:idea:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by $360

i heard about this aphex twin CD set thats all just ambient stuff. like not even music but just ambient noise. anyone know about this or what is called?as soon as i get the cash im going to the record store.

Yeah, it's Ambient Works Vol. 2 . Ambient Works volume 1 is actual songs. Vol 2 is really good. Super chill for not doing anything.