Step Two-BYH sketches

OptimusPrime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by wa5te_pHk

shits awful. when you tried to explain the letters it made it look even worse. they dont make sense at all with the exception of the t which is still fukin gruesome

open up your mind doors

edit: you guys should realize that nothing on this thread took more that 5 minutes and some gangster ass art supplies to conjure up.

Guest Propaganda

To tell the truth, I don't like the skecthes ethier. At first with the last two I thought joker..but then I was not really the style to me can be done maybe better. This is me though. But I bet money that if you had it nicely colored on wall and skemed out prob can pull it off.

Originally posted by Propaganda

To tell the truth, I don't like the skecthes ethier. At first with the last two I thought joker..but then I was not really the style to me can be done maybe better. This is me though. But I bet money that if you had it nicely colored on wall and skemed out prob can pull it off.

this is kinda prototype shit im trying to catch some feedback on, ill post some shit from my book when i get it back from this passaround.

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by OptimusPrime

this is kinda prototype shit im trying to catch some feedback on, ill post some shit from my book when i get it back from this passaround.

Aight koo I will be looking forward to it.

Originally posted by hufrok

thats fucked up, i like the shapes, but since i see the other peices with terrible balance and no letter structure i cant help but say im not impressed. good start though.

as far as not having balance, it wasn't intended to have any. i agree that it isn't "traditional" letter structure, but it does have letter structure nonetheless.

Archived