• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
OptimusPrime

Step Two-BYH sketches

Originally posted by Rekal FDC

shyts wack...

master simple letter structure and build up from there..

what the fuck's wrong with you west coast cats anyway.

yall need me to put some "simple letter structure" on here to make you feel better? ;)

shits awful. when you tried to explain the letters it made it look even worse. they dont make sense at all with the exception of the t which is still fukin gruesome

Originally posted by wa5te_pHk

shits awful. when you tried to explain the letters it made it look even worse. they dont make sense at all with the exception of the t which is still fukin gruesome

open up your mind doors

edit: you guys should realize that nothing on this thread took more that 5 minutes and some gangster ass art supplies to conjure up.

pretty cool

but dont ignore what people say about 'basic letter structure'. it DOES help. Still, I like what your trying to do and you obviously have drawing talent.

Originally posted by Rekal FDC

shyts wack...

master simple letter structure and build up from there..

are you kidding me? how much of his work have you seen?

you're judging him on what, 4 or 5 sketches? :lol:

ask him to draw you a few one liners fucker, then see whats up..

It looks tight just to look at, but I can't find the letters..

Keep at it though, because once you get that shit down to the point you can read it, then it'll be dope.

Originally posted by OptimusPrime

more silly contributions.

laugh it up suckers.

when you say silly, you must mean original:) :) :cool:

Guest Propaganda

To tell the truth, I don't like the skecthes ethier. At first with the last two I thought joker..but then I was not really the style to me can be done maybe better. This is me though. But I bet money that if you had it nicely colored on wall and skemed out prob can pull it off.

Originally posted by Propaganda

To tell the truth, I don't like the skecthes ethier. At first with the last two I thought joker..but then I was not really the style to me can be done maybe better. This is me though. But I bet money that if you had it nicely colored on wall and skemed out prob can pull it off.

this is kinda prototype shit im trying to catch some feedback on, ill post some shit from my book when i get it back from this passaround.

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by OptimusPrime

this is kinda prototype shit im trying to catch some feedback on, ill post some shit from my book when i get it back from this passaround.

Aight koo I will be looking forward to it.

thats fucked up, i like the shapes, but since i see the other peices with terrible balance and no letter structure i cant help but say im not impressed. good start though.

Originally posted by hufrok

thats fucked up, i like the shapes, but since i see the other peices with terrible balance and no letter structure i cant help but say im not impressed. good start though.

as far as not having balance, it wasn't intended to have any. i agree that it isn't "traditional" letter structure, but it does have letter structure nonetheless.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this