Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
nick5542

who do you want dead...

Recommended Posts

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lets just say they were arguing a few threads ago and down in another page.....but everyone else....i hope u all die of natural causes...have a nice day....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you Pescado, that's considerate. I don't hope anyone on here dies of anything other than natural causes either.... and hopefully they are unpainful ones, yes I mean this even to those of you who's company I don't enjoy as much as some of the others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hahaha, you can take a number in line for the people that would have me dead. Does your pussy hurt? Maybe you should go sit on the toilet and bleed that shit out sweet heart. Just a suggestion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Hahaha, you can take a number in line for the people that would have me dead. Does your pussy hurt? Maybe you should go sit on the toilet and bleed that shit out sweet heart. Just a suggestion.

 

how often you say that shit, i swear i heard it before...

 

 

fuck it man, lets hug

 

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hahaha isnt nick 452 the kid who started a thread about making holes in his ears or something ? haha oh well no hard feelings, he probably mistook me for someone else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Hahaha, you can take a number in line for the people that would have me dead.

 

I find myself saying this same thing on an almost daily basis. I feel like I'm living in a real poor version of a soap opera. So scandalous.

 

Some times i really wish these kids that talk about blading or line skating or what ever the hell would die. Go do a triple axel you homos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ARCEL

hahaha isnt nick 452 the kid who started a thread about making holes in his ears or something ? haha oh well no hard feelings, he probably mistook me for someone else.

 

 

yeah i am the one who made that thread, did we have a moment in it? :lol:

 

nah, your prolly not all that bad but i hate that every thread you "bless" you just have something dumb to say like "this sucks"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Godzirra

I find myself saying this same thing on an almost daily basis. I feel like I'm living in a real poor version of a soap opera. So scandalous.

 

Some times i really wish these kids that talk about blading or line skating or what ever the hell would die. Go do a triple axel you homos

 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: holy shit!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

you heard it before because defy is the one who started saying "Ohh, does someone have a bloody poosey?"... same goes for the "teh suck" stuff, remember the image he made?..

 

You're like a fucking pubic elf. I don't copy YOUR BOYFRIEND DEFY, never have, never will. And he's STILL wrong about the awd turbo not being as good as the 2 wheel drive turbo Talon.... Oh and for the record, ah... I'm gonna leave it alone.... ya fuckwads deserve eachother.

 

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...