Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
nick5542

who do you want dead...

lets just say they were arguing a few threads ago and down in another page.....but everyone else....i hope u all die of natural causes...have a nice day....

Thank you Pescado, that's considerate. I don't hope anyone on here dies of anything other than natural causes either.... and hopefully they are unpainful ones, yes I mean this even to those of you who's company I don't enjoy as much as some of the others.

Hahaha, you can take a number in line for the people that would have me dead. Does your pussy hurt? Maybe you should go sit on the toilet and bleed that shit out sweet heart. Just a suggestion.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Hahaha, you can take a number in line for the people that would have me dead. Does your pussy hurt? Maybe you should go sit on the toilet and bleed that shit out sweet heart. Just a suggestion.

how often you say that shit, i swear i heard it before...

fuck it man, lets hug

:D

hahaha isnt nick 452 the kid who started a thread about making holes in his ears or something ? haha oh well no hard feelings, he probably mistook me for someone else.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Hahaha, you can take a number in line for the people that would have me dead.

I find myself saying this same thing on an almost daily basis. I feel like I'm living in a real poor version of a soap opera. So scandalous.

Some times i really wish these kids that talk about blading or line skating or what ever the hell would die. Go do a triple axel you homos

Originally posted by ARCEL

hahaha isnt nick 452 the kid who started a thread about making holes in his ears or something ? haha oh well no hard feelings, he probably mistook me for someone else.

yeah i am the one who made that thread, did we have a moment in it? :lol:

nah, your prolly not all that bad but i hate that every thread you "bless" you just have something dumb to say like "this sucks"

Originally posted by Godzirra

I find myself saying this same thing on an almost daily basis. I feel like I'm living in a real poor version of a soap opera. So scandalous.

Some times i really wish these kids that talk about blading or line skating or what ever the hell would die. Go do a triple axel you homos

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: holy shit!

give a man a fish..feed him for a day.............

arghhhrawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

you heard it before because defy is the one who started saying "Ohh, does someone have a bloody poosey?"... same goes for the "teh suck" stuff, remember the image he made?..

You're like a fucking pubic elf. I don't copy YOUR BOYFRIEND DEFY, never have, never will. And he's STILL wrong about the awd turbo not being as good as the 2 wheel drive turbo Talon.... Oh and for the record, ah... I'm gonna leave it alone.... ya fuckwads deserve eachother.

:lol:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this