=THE BUS=

Guest T E A S E R

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by nick5542

i like to think of what other people are thinking and tryin to understand that they all have whole lives of there own.

WOW PEOPLE HAVE WHOLE LIVES OF THEIR OWN?! REALLY?!?!!? JESUS FUCKIN CHRIST, I DONT BELIEVE YOU!!

i drive, but when im in seattle and car-less i use my brothers old university bus pass. last time i was there, some gay dude got on from capitol hill with his fag hag and he and her sit down to my left. dude starts talking all loud about how he likes to "corrupt good little mormon boys" by smoking them out at the mormom stake dances. dude was so proud of himself too. that was probably the weirdest thing ive ever heard on a bus.

busses are looking better and better as the gas prices go up. shouldnt prices be goin down now that we slaughtered the iraquois and took their land?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

WOW PEOPLE HAVE WHOLE LIVES OF THEIR OWN?! REALLY?!?!!? JESUS FUCKIN CHRIST, I DONT BELIEVE YOU!!

you dick i understand that people all have their own lives but i mean i like thinking about their lives and the shit they go through daily. most of the time im to busy to take that into consideration and i just see people as background in my life. but when im on the bus i can sit back and try to imagine what there thinking and where there goin. human life is interesting as fuck.

you damn dick!

you dick i understand that people all have their own lives but i mean i like thinking about their lives and the shit they go through daily. most of the time im to busy to take that into consideration and i just see people as background in my life. but when im on the bus i can sit back and try to imagine what there thinking and where there goin. human life is interesting as fuck.

you damn dick!

http://www.consultsos.com/pandora/images/fmg01.jpg'>http://www.consultsos.com/pandora/images/fmg01.jpg'>http://www.consultsos.com/pandora/images/fmg01.jpg'>

the buses here suck! the base fare is $2 and .60 if you want a transfer. the drivers are assholes and on occasion will even argue with senior citizens about their passes.

i wish i was in teasers town cause monthly's for a zone 1 is $70 and $120 (give or take) for a zone 3. it's too expensive. i like to relax on a bus, but the rates have forced me to ride my bike everywhere i go. great exercise i guess, except i have a bmx!

Guest T E A S E R
Originally posted by dELiSs

the special bus you ride to school yah? yah.

:cry2:

yes.

page 2!!!!!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!!!!!!!

:lol:

buses around her fuckin' suck ass.

first off 50 cents get's you a fuckin' laugh from the busdriver and curses from the people in back of you.

second waiting for a late bus when you need to get somewhere or when your tired and hot as hell from walking or whatever sucks.

third if you go somewhere and want to buy shit you have to buy little shit or else risk forgetting some shit along the way or getting jizzacked.

fourth nobody in LA rides a bus. or at least anyone that gets pussy from girls over the age of 15.

only good thing is being able to BS and complain about "the man" with people on the bus on the way to see their PO. well that and the fact that gas is 2.25 a gallon in LA and my fuckin' car gets about 12 miles to the gallon city.

The Nonce.

i remember riding the bus back in the day 35 cents one way, or 65 cents for a day pass... then i didn't ride it for several years... then i rode it again about a year ago, and it was $2 one way and $4 and change for a day pass... fuck that... plus the lines the busses take make absolutely no sense... and only about half of them have bike racks, and they won;t let you take your bike on the bus if they don;t have a rack...

glad i don't live there again...

now i pay $1.25 and get a transfer... but i still try to avoid it... trains are more fun...

here we have a bus called the dillo that runs downtown from 6pm-3am and its free.

could they make it any easier for me?

the bus system was just one of the many things i loved about that city... i shoulda stayed...

hail to the buss driver.

Originally posted by Pistol

buses around her fuckin' suck ass.

first off 50 cents get's you a fuckin' laugh from the busdriver and curses from the people in back of you.

fourth nobody in LA rides a bus.

The Nonce.

when i was in LA, i caught the buss quite a lot and it was cool. i was only there a month though so theres probably a lot i dont know.. for a dollar and half i got from doheny all the way to fairfax and could have gone further.

public transportation is awesome!

Guest T E A S E R

we dont have a subway system here, ive never road one of those or a train... id like to someday though.

our buses though, they only carry two bikes on the front of them, so if you get there and there is already two bikes on the racks, you cant bring your bike...

the buses here (for that matter all public transport, subways, s-trains, etc.) are all honor system. a ticket cost €1.50, when you get it you are supposed to validate it, that is if you get one. there is no turnstile and the busdrivers dont ask. the only way you can get caught is if a controller comes on the bus or train and asks to see your ticket, most of the time, if you are lucky, and this is what happens everytime, they get someone before you, start writing the ticket up and you get off at the next station and wait for the next bus/train... not bad if you have time to spare.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

The bus is good to just sit back and chill.

I would light up an L with a homie, and we'd

slap a fat mix tape in our walkmans, and just

chill until we go to whatever spot we had to get

to. You could mack the occasional honey dip.

You might also see a fight. You meet all kinds

of interesting people on the bus. Ive seen dope

deals go down on the bus. You get to think about

all types of things, and see all types of things.

Like I said, I got a grip of stories from riding

the bus. I rode it for a good 10 - 11 years.

autobus (ou-toe-boos) playlist from back in the dizzay...

http://www.demonfuzz.com/Cover%20covers/jazzmatazz.jpg'>

http://www.hiphopplaya.com/album/jacket/p78_a134.jpg'>

http://64.95.118.51/images/opti/4d/f1/151474-resized200.jpg'>

http://web.mit.edu/mverticc/www/downloads/kill_em.jpg'>

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000001Y5F.01._PE8_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg'>

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00000JG2M.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg'>

wacky world or mass transit.

del

Fresh from the meadow with a mellow attitude

I was plannin' to persue another quest for the bus

I had to go to San Fran it's something that I can't stand

It's beggin' for a ride with ma dukes makes a fuss

I don't like fussin' so I ask my older cousin

Could he maybe find time to give the D E L a lift

He said it is impossible because he has a roster full of plans for the

day

I had to go and sift through pennies in my jeans

To many it may seem that the public transportation really isn't keen

And I agree with the theory

Because it's 3:30 and the bus was due at 2:35

I wear my Girbauds so I can wait with pride

I waited at the bus stop feeling kinda high

From a spliff that I smoked

I riffed and provoked

A liitle scene when the bus arrived late like a joke

With a corny punchline

And it was only lunchtime

The bus should've been here, the driver had much time

To get is act together

No matter what the weather

Now I'm sittin' at the bus stop waitin' like forever

[sKIT #1]

When oh when is the bus gonna come

I'm getting sick and tired of the wait

When oh when is the bus gonna come

Well here comes a pack of about 14

Lookin' real mean with hoodies and jeans

And bad attitudes and I wasn't in the mood

For no head on collision with the hoods

Try to use my transfer but it's no good

Would these rough lookin' kids get busy with the youngsta

Amongst the many who must catch rapid transit to get through the city

I'm not certain

But if I go sit in the back it's curtains

Kids wanna ride the back

What kinda shit is that?

Nowadays niggas can't wait to hit the back

Let me stand in the front with the elderly

So those other cats won't raise hell with me

[sKIT #2]

Oh golly gee, not another day on the 46A

I should've caught the 46B

'Cause dukes takes the mass scene and group through the trees

And shoots the breeze with the ladies

Look at that around the way girl

Yeah, I see her

(whistle) More crack than a drug dealer

A kid sits by me with a gang of afro sheen on

I'm not Joe Clark and I would hate for him to lean on

My shoulder and try to hold a conversation

'Cause I don't have the patience

When oh when is the bus gonna reach its destination

Question over space and time

Wastin' time

Word up, I can't take this line of nitwits

I'm about to have a fit quick

'Cause this trip here is making me car sick

Check out the brother with the loaded .38

Braggin' to his buddies about the money that he makes

Sellin' crack viles like pancakes

To baseheads just like the one

That's sittin by the window starvin' for a fix

He spent his last 80 cents on fare

He raises up and lets me get in his chair

Then I sit and take a snooze

But I still lose

'Cause I cruise right past my stop

Had to get off and walk 15 blocks. . .

Originally posted by Bellbeefer

does anybody remember that song about the bus stop...i only remember part of the hook "...........their at every corner in the city"...........:o

By The Nonce called Bus Stops (feat. aceyalone)

check my post above.

"They on the bus stops

They out bumpin' the sound

They at every mall in the city

Take a look at `em cruising around"

I've rode public transit all my life, and I gotta say some of the buses here are like a fucking freak show. Saw some fat sweaty guy in his 40s stumble on and stand a little too close to this older lady with her sunday dress and white cotton gloves and within about a minute they were swearing at each other at the top of their lungs till the bus driver tossed both of them.

I'd say some of our routes have arguably the rankest busses in north america. Rode by homeless vagrants covered in their own filth all day, and in the winter when the windows stay closed that smell marinades for hours. I love the electrics though....dont get me wrong.

And fare collection is fucked. on the train its 100% honor system enforced by a handfull of "special constables" who randomly check riders all day. but at the same time we have every single bus farebox converted to electronic change counters to cut down on fraud....

Originally posted by ese

I've rode public transit all my life, and I gotta say some of the buses here are like a fucking freak show.

True that. Once there was this fatass man dressed in a spandex jump suit with dirt all over his face. When he was turning around to get off the bus, his ass hit this poor woman right in the face. Then there was with old hooker. She was dressed in this tight red halter top, and jeans with holes in the ass. Another time i had this long conversation with this shirtless, supposedly homeless guy in a straw hat over the voices in his head. He was really cute but I wasnt looking for booty from a homeless schizophrenic on that particular day.

Originally posted by Pistol

By The Nonce called Bus Stops (feat. aceyalone)

check my post above.

"They on the bus stops

They out bumpin' the sound

They at every mall in the city

Take a look at `em cruising around"

thanks pistol, i knew the track was featuring Aceyalone. but, i couldn't remember the name of the group................this has been bugging me for a while.

Guest T E A S E R
Originally posted by «DÉFL£PPÄRD»

ooooh tease takes the bus!!!

this is awesome..

i have enjoyed this thread throughly!!!!

super awesome tease!!!

you are gay.

my dick called, it said it wants you to get off it

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: