Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
nick5542

if you were a condom...

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ARCEL

if nick5542 made a thread, what kind of thread would it be ?

• fucking stupid

true it is pretty stupid but im bored and a lot of threads are stupid.

fuck you!:crazy:

Guest T E A S E R

id be the "gonna break deep inside the snatch limited edition" condom.

:D

Whoever this Teaser person is, I bet they have the littlest weeeeener.... must be the kind where he has to even stick to the walls on a virgin tight hole'd girl...... but then again, he's probably a virgin too. Oh, and nick, I don't see how you ahve the nerve to call my threads stupid. I'm not a condom, I will never be a condom, and I won't even entertain the idea by reading all of your voting choices. Good day.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Whoever this Teaser person is, I bet they have the littlest weeeeener.... must be the kind where he has to even stick to the walls on a virgin tight hole'd girl...... but then again, he's probably a virgin too. Oh, and nick, I don't see how you ahve the nerve to call my threads stupid. I'm not a condom, I will never be a condom, and I won't even entertain the idea by reading all of your voting choices. Good day.

someone seems a little bitter about me saying there threads were stupid, thats pretty old pal. youre a deuche, kill yourself. and "I SAID GOOD DAY"

:rolleyes:

honestly...i reeeally dont think you put alot of thought into this thread there nick fellah.....sure if yer a condom u might have a snatch in front of you....but think about what u got behind you....

Dirty is the king of grudge holding.

I mean he's been pissed at me since we both were at like 1800 posts.

I swear the man does not forgive anyone!

I wish there was a :sarcasm: face*

i was actually thinking about it a little deeper than bein on a dick. diff. condoms for different personalities kinda i guess.

Awww, c'mon Kilo, I'm not mad at you sweet cheaks. I just think you're too busy to talk to anyone besides the super models that everyone knows you be pullin. It's good, I consider us pseudo e-homies.... mamerro too, even though he's kinda uppity and high class for me.

Guest T E A S E R

MR PESCADO-

HOLLA ATCHA BOY ON AIM SON...

ya silly ****... :lol:

Holy fucking shit, this teaser joke has 16 something posts a day, that's rifuckindiculous. Fuckin n00bs. What do you mean holla.... you mean you actually know someone on here? Does anyone even know you?

Guest T E A S E R
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Holy fucking shit, this teaser joke has 16 something posts a day, that's rifuckindiculous. Fuckin n00bs. What do you mean holla.... you mean you actually know someone on here? Does anyone even know you?

http://www.ackxhpaez.com/funnies/toys.gif'>

i dont know teaser....but i know teaser......i think.....hes actually from texas.....just like "the habit"....u guys should be friends...hahahahaha jkjk..i know u hate eachother.....ok continue the hatred fellahs....