Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
niseNSF

canadians suck!!!! worse than australians!

Originally posted by Ten Cents

^ Those flicks are garbage.

Canada's only redeeming quality is the fact that, in the event of a nuclear attack targeted towards america, war-head bearing missiles can be easily deflected into that vast chasm of freezing cold abute-sayers playing hockey and speaking some malfunctioning form of perverted french.

Those fucking canucks are nothing more than flagrant non-sexuals.

Women and the elderly suck too.

at least canadians arent a bunch of racist fucks who think they know what they are talking about cause american television shows them dumb tourist attractions in ontario. im gonna assume your american by the cockiness and ignorance in that post so if you wanna get things straight first off canada isnt generally that cold infact where i am now British Columbia i am in a semi dessert and it is hotter here in december that it is in miami. 2 most of us wouldnt like to acknowlege the french part of the country but we do cause it just makes us seem more acceptant of other cultures thus making us the best place in the world to live while USA is somewhere else down the line in like 3rd or 5th or something. and finally just shut the fuck up man dissing virus kaput is ok but virus would burn alot of shit that is produced down there im not sayin its the hottest ever but that guy has paid his dues long ago and he still bruns shit

Originally posted by Ten Cents

^ Those flicks are garbage.

Canada's only redeeming quality is the fact that, in the event of a nuclear attack targeted towards america, war-head bearing missiles can be easily deflected into that vast chasm of freezing cold abute-sayers playing hockey and speaking some malfunctioning form of perverted french.

Those fucking canucks are nothing more than flagrant non-sexuals.

Women and the elderly suck too. [/quote

dood, cmon those frieghts are the deal and you know it.]

hey fraze, three quick points:

a) facetiousness, sarcasm, parody, in jest, etc

2) canada IS better that french guiana and north dakota, granted

III) "strange brew" is a good movie, albeit completely negated by "honey i shrunk the kids"

also, in your angry retort about how smart canadians are and how dumb americans are, i found this mistake of yours quite funny:

Originally posted by frazeNSW

i am in a semi dessert and it is hotter here

http://www.digbytrout.co.uk/units/barbican/gallery_waterside/images/dessert.jpg'>

Originally posted by frazeNSW

at least canadians arent a bunch of racist fucks who think they know what they are talking about cause american television shows them dumb tourist attractions in ontario. im gonna assume your american by the cockiness and ignorance in that post so if you wanna get things straight first off canada isnt generally that cold infact where i am now British Columbia i am in a semi dessert and it is hotter here in december that it is in miami. 2 most of us wouldnt like to acknowlege the french part of the country but we do cause it just makes us seem more acceptant of other cultures thus making us the best place in the world to live while USA is somewhere else down the line in like 3rd or 5th or something. and finally just shut the fuck up man dissing virus kaput is ok but virus would burn alot of shit that is produced down there im not sayin its the hottest ever but that guy has paid his dues long ago and he still bruns shit

Man ... no sense of humor?

But seriously, there's no way a B.C. December could be hotter than a Miami one. You could re-heat a sunburned Cuban baby on a Miami sidewalk the day after Christmas.

And you Canadians may have certain advantages over America, but c'mon, how do you explain shit like Degrassi Junior High? Or Keanu Reeves? ... Celine Dion?

That plaid-shirt wearing, Yukon-lumberdyke K.D. Lang is even from there. I mean what the fuck.

haha

Originally posted by Asickeronius

Canadians are the fucking worst! A bunch of primitive savages.........

They come to your house ............eat all of your NUTELLA..........cut up your countertops like a bunch of fucking cavebitches..........drink until the sun comes up and then pretend like nothing happened! Maybe that's just how they are?!?!!?!?

Hmmmmm..............

You eat Nutella?

Guest rob deer

canadiens are pretty okay dere yup!

I got this one aspiring canadien dj so stoned he started tweeking.

so do the moderators keep these threads open only because you've proven you're not a toy? and do you think you deserve special treatment?

I'm just salty cause no one bumped my post in a minute and all this garbage knocked it off the first page. How vain.

Originally posted by dremster

im sick of wasting valuable time and energy clicking on these retarted ass posts!

wow man. like wow.

Canada to America is like Wales to England - a second rate country stuck on one side where they all speak like they've been in a road accident and had serious head trauma, and they fuck farm yard animals.

its funny that cheerleader made this thread in jest. but like all these canucks come out throwing verbal jabs left an right at americans all seriously.