europeans suck!! weirdo styles!!

niseNSF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm sure you all can find even older subwaycars.................................when it was even safer.....freights suck because they are NO trains.

Americans suck cause they're just americans and sooooo stupid.........il n'y pas juste un langue ici fils de pute mais bon si tu est un autre con comme tous les autres américians je comprends.........ma ge moet ni den eikel gaan uithangen he watje want ge bent toch zo stom als het kussen waar mijn dikke reet op zit.

Any way you guys started graff way back and before that all you chickens who were affraid to fight in the war because there was no oil like in Irak flee away from europe and even before that colombus also from Europe got lost and made the supiest country in the world........check your president hahaahha says enough doesn't it

Now go back to your fake weed, fake beer and your mcdonalds and before you say anything I'm not checking 12oz for you redneck wanne bee american train writers but just for the fresh european styles and to see what happens in aussie land.

Originally posted by phels

i aint fred flintstone but i can make the bed-rock.

yea london tubes are easiest in the world, i saw it on dh2

:rolleyes:

this thread is for americans to hate on europeans. i think you may have wandered into the wrong thread.

who do you hate irrationally? americans? canandians? there are appropriate forums for you, follow the signs.

also i heard all those frenchopeans eat goat cheese. fuck that!! hamburgers and milkshakes rule!

Originally posted by prvrt

I'm sure you all can find even older subwaycars.................................when it was even safer.....freights suck because they are NO trains.

Americans suck cause they're just americans and sooooo stupid.........il n'y pas juste un langue ici fils de pute mais bon si tu est un autre con comme tous les autres américians je comprends.........ma ge moet ni den eikel gaan uithangen he watje want ge bent toch zo stom als het kussen waar mijn dikke reet op zit.

Any way you guys started graff way back and before that all you chickens who were affraid to fight in the war because there was no oil like in Irak flee away from europe and even before that colombus also from Europe got lost and made the supiest country in the world........check your president hahaahha says enough doesn't it

Now go back to your fake weed, fake beer and your mcdonalds and before you say anything I'm not checking 12oz for you redneck wanne bee american train writers but just for the fresh european styles and to see what happens in aussie land.

you too, are on the wrong thread!! the anti-american thread is clearly marked! cant you germanopeans read??!

Originally posted by prvrt

well nope, if you say something against europeans.......I'm not gonna talk shit about americans just for fun, I do it daily in their face on their holidays.

btw I'm not German stupid fuck now go back to work

i knew it! another german in denial! diese thread ist nicht fur dich, auslander raus!

cheese chees get my chees!

slap on the mayo..the butter..the cheese....the french fries the gravy..oh oh oh please!!! honey mustard..oh yeah....please all over my chees!

breakfast sausage! yeah..cover it up with maple syrop. WORD. pancakes...for sure.... butter..and cheese. margarin...mayo..please.

ok ok, you cant front on some euro shit, crazy dentist is a madman, and what about bates...

sure some stlyes are weak....BUT some styles over there are coming to america and progressing over here....so what ever, degrade if you want...its all the same, everyone is painting and doing what they do best..

Originally posted by cheerleader

all europeans suck. they paint subways, but with the weakest styles. plus all transit is real easy there and plus they all talk crazy frenchtalk.

USA RULZ!

Fuck you bitch! No but seriously, if you're ever passing through London hit me up and I'll slip you some superior English sausage. I thank you.