americans suck!! fr8 suck!

niseNSF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^ i bought a copy of that last one earlier today. bump for crazeeb0b's well-travelled camera.

yeah americans do suck, now you mention it. whats all this 'oner' buisness about? it makes me think of the word 'onanism'. as does the word Onorok. actually that sounds more like Mrs John Lennon's B-boying name. :lol:

yeah and whats the deal with drawing wee little pictures of clouds and crap on big rusty frieghts with childrens crayons? tell a shrink you did shit like that over here and they'd have you locked up. you fucking maniacs. :lol:

Originally posted by nG

yeah and whats the deal with drawing wee little pictures of clouds and crap on big rusty frieghts with childrens crayons? tell a shrink you did shit like that over here and they'd have you locked up. you fucking maniacs. :lol:

haha, nice one nG. those wierd drawings always confuse me...

Guest rob deer

face it. no matter how hard you try, you will never to succeed to piss off more people than DOCMARTIN. even with 8 posts with no flicks. you ain't shit...hahah

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by cheerleader

all americans suck, except new yorkers from 1975-1983. europe is the real deal. no war for oil!

Yo cheerleader just about everything you post is on point, apart from this one..

You know it is New Yorkers from 1973 til mid 90's. Come-on dude, get your act together.

Everything else is good though.