First Day of School

Weapon X

Originally posted by sweetcherry

i just wanna be liked:cry:

I don't want to sound rude or nothing but I do kind of wish you guys would find someone your age/intelligence level to chat with. Maybe you could start your own board and call it "A Toy Story" and then when you become an all city style king then come on back and we will welcome and congratulate you.;)

But seriously though if your looking for playmates maybe this aint the best place to be.

Back to the subject, I haven't been to college in 6 years now and it has sucked badly. All you people complaining may not know what your missing until it's gone.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I enjoy the fact that i'm on the long road to a 'higher education', but i fucking despise the process.

-Biology 107/108

-Chem 101/102 (inorganic)

-Chem 103/163 (organic.. ouch)

-Math 113 (calc) / Stats

-English 101A/B (easiest shit ever)

Calculus is gonna suck, seeing as my prof. is some kraut that can't speak a word of English. The rest'll be a breeze, save the fact that every day is 9-5 SOLID.

.. not to mention $4,752.10 tuition fees, topped off with $883.67 worth of books.

What a way to go.

schoolstolemymoneyandsuckedmysouldryoner<~

Originally posted by McPhoo

I enjoy the fact that i'm on the long road to a 'higher education', but i fucking despise the process.

-Biology 107/108

-Chem 101/102 (inorganic)

-Chem 103/163 (organic.. ouch)

-Math 113 (calc) / Stats

-English 101A/B (easiest shit ever)

Calculus is gonna suck, seeing as my prof. is some kraut that can't speak a word of English. The rest'll be a breeze, save the fact that every day is 9-5 SOLID.

.. not to mention $4,752.10 tuition fees, topped off with $883.67 worth of books.

What a way to go.

schoolstolemymoneyandsuckedmysouldryoner<~

well your problem is..YOU TOOK SO MANY HARD CLASSES ALL AT ONCE.

Originally posted by JamaciaMotel

one night class 4 days a week..2 n a half hours each..

i think i got it pretty good

yeah you do, my friend has almost that exact same deal at the local community college doing high school completion... god i shouldve done that.