First Day of School

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

It'll be mostly art classes this semester, so there isn't the usual pangs of distaste. plus it's raining ridiculously hard right now, so that's not exactly incentive to get up and moving. oh well. 9-5 class here i go

Guest BROWNer

hour and a half and i'm up in that shit all day.

i'm just looking foward to getting past the initial

stages of getting comfortable with the new

routine, then it'll be smooth as a baby's azz.

I just got back from the worst day I’ve had in a long time. The administration at my college sucks, and they have these English as a second language immigrant fuck ups working the registrar’s office. Not cool when I didn’t come even close to getting a decent night’s sleep. And it’s my birthday, to boot. I’m off to paint and get drunk. Fuck, no hopes of there being a snowed out day tomorrow, either.

Originally posted by Weapon X

By the way, the ratio is about 30 guys to every girl at my college, and most of them are butt.:crazy: :o :mad:

ive got one boy to three girls. and the majority are very nice :)

Originally posted by sweetcherry

yeah man school sucks....i had to walk in the rain to school...i got soaked...and my locker kept being a bitch and jamming...the only good part of the day was that my bf and i stole candy bars from the caf and ate them afterschool

How do you take yourself seriously? You're like that little kid at a grown up party that tries to get all the adults attention, and all the adults know you're there... they just ignore you.