Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
stylus1

traditional cig smoking after a piece

I guess this belongs in channel zero, i don't know bout yall, but me, Mak and Cibz traditionally smoke a cigarette after piecing. Anyone else do this?

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by stylus1

I guess this belongs in channel zero, i don't know bout yall, but me, Mak and Cibz traditionally smoke a cigarette after piecing. Anyone else do this?

Name dropping to say you smoke cigarettes. Cool.

I smoked a cigar today after painting, it was a victory cigar. And just go ahead and shut your fucking mouth right now if you're gonna say anything related to the legal wall... thx.

name dropping to smoke cigs, yeah fuck you, none of you on this entire fucking board no the Mak or Cibz that I'm talking about, please no shit talking, im gonna end this now, but do you honestly think i give a fuck, I'm drunk

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

I smoked a cigar today after painting, it was a victory cigar. And just go ahead and shut your fucking mouth right now if you're gonna say anything related to the legal wall... thx.

like will smith

and no, i don't.

hey arcel!..........vagina!....hahahahahaha

i crack myself up:lol:

but really arcel.....vAginA.

oh sorry wrong person...i thaught you new about the "vagina"

well ill explain....i saw this vidio where this rich coked up chick and some other rich coke heads were in this limmo with a camcorder....

well there smoking and the blond one says, "i can smoke a cigeret with my pussy"

there like "YOUR ON!" so this blond pulls her skirt up, stuffs a lit cigeret in her poonany, the get this, inhails and blows smoke out of it!!!

it was sick and cool at the same time! and the blond MUST have cancer of the uterus now.

haha....so sorry for seeming like a turd furgasin

alcohol does strange shit to me Dr. Jekyll, turns me into Mr. Hyde fucking asshole, i said no shit talking, so stop, don't do it again or i'll rape your mother and hang her, alright no more please no more bullshit talking

Last week I was drunk and I was smoking 4 ciggarettes at once with no filters, and then I couldn' get the smell off my hands for like 3 days.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

heh, everytime I see "The Fresh prince" piece on that show come on.... I'm like "YYYYYyyyyo, the e is wack as FUCK!!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: