¤¤ Dreams you can remember - post 'em ¤¤

Poop Man Bob

so i had this dream i was taking care of this baby. i dont know whose baby it is. im sitting with my cast in this chair in my room. and this spider shows up on my leg and guess who it is

RZA from wu . hes all yelling at me and threatening to bite me or some shit THEN

i slap him on my cast and wake up to find that exact spot itchy ?!?!?!?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one of the wierdest dreams i have had was when i was about 10 i dreamed i was in class and everything started to melt, then everyone but me turned into a chocolat bar and was melting, thats all i can rememba, pritty weired ey

my friend was telling me a while ago about dreams, and that we have on an average nights sleep 21 dreams, but we only remember 3 or 4 (the last 3 or 4 we had since we woke up) and that if you wake up to a disturbance and focus your attention on that disturbance you dont remember your dreams, whack ey.

My friend was getting beat up by these 2 fat kids in the bathroom stall and then these 2 huge deathmetal guys(all black with black make up and shit) come in and some other hot ass deathmetal girl(i was like "Holy shit,your like the only hot deathmetal girl ive seen in my life) comes in and grabs my other friend,who somhow managed to like appear next to me,by the hair and drag him out. Then the deathmetal guys started whooping the fat kids asses like fake ass wrestlers do. Then i woke up.

Also i had the same dream for like 2 years straight of me falling out of a plane and then wakeing up when i was a little kid. But one night i finally had a parachute and i never had the dream again.I was kind of dissapointed in myself for being so dumb that i took me 2 years to think of a parachute.

i had a dream a couple nights ago that i was at an amusement park. at this park i was hanging out at some sort of gazebo overlooking a section of the park, where a rollercoaster hill went upwards, and next to it a water ride had its downward hill. well the rollercoaster started to get pulled up its hill, and at the same time the water ride that goes downhill began, instead of a water ride vehicle it was a dodge durango. it overshot the slope and landed onto the rollercoaster. i vividly remember one certain person getting squished to death by the impact, the rest of the dream was bodies being taken by me to emergency workers. it was really weird.

i think i had it as i was reading a book with all sorts of medical diagrams/internal workings before bed.

once i had a dream when i was like three and i totally kicked like all the bad people from like horror movies i had seen and i was like bruce lee and i remember i like straight up killed this witch :zombie:

I have dreams that im in a building and for some reason I have to run and get out, everytime I take the stair well I grab on to the banaster (SP?) and sort of like swing my way all the way to the bottom, i dont know how to explain it but its like im swingin away from the stairs floor by floor, then at times I feel like I'm running super fast, like the kid from "SPIRITED AWAY" Im talkin FAST! with my arms spread wide like a jet. that And never ending strings of TORNADO/TWISTERS in my dreams, nonstop!! nonstop!!

i dreamt i was on the roof of a school with about 30 people throwing litter off it at a bottle that was in the middle of a field.

Then there was a loud announcent from a nearby building that said ''stop throwing litter or you will be dealt with'' and we carried on.

Then 2 transit vans and a jcb digger drove onto the field from the nearby building and everyone started to run.

Nobody thought it was that serious then one kid got crushed by the jcb and people started running all over the place.

I ended up away from the school on the side of a hill and one of the vans drove past me really fast and i tryed to run.

But i couldnt run fast enough, it was like i was running through water and everyone else had escaped, all i can remember from that point on is how the grass looked really close up as vans sped around.

and then that was when i woke up

Me and about 30 other kids are standing around a buildings parking lot which is visible from the street. Then were all painting. I turn around and look at the street and see a cop car drive by and everyone stops and looks at it and then its sirens and lights come on and start screaming for everyone to run. Just as i say that like 20 cop cars swarm the parking lot and theres a helicopter flying over us. So we all scatter and run..i end up running past cops and wind up running along side of like 5 kids i dont even know,we make it across the street but then theres a pond on the other side of road..so i fucking jump over this pond and everyone runs around it,but for some reason i make it to the other side the same time the kids run around it.

Then the next thing i know im walking past the parking lot on the sidewalk and see all the cops taping off the place and taking pics and see kids getting handcuffed and throw in cars,and then i wake up.

went back home to visit my parents. Their neighbors hit the lotto and turned their million foot high tree into a giant water slide on the front yard. And if they fell off they would land on one of 10 trampolines. LUCKY!!!! Not even the mountain lion that cut my shoulder when I tried to take a picture of him with my camera phone would go near it. I felt like a kid because this water slide made me really jealous. But I couldnt slide on it because someone was getting married that night and they already turned the water heater off or someshit. God that made me feel gay sharing.

From my dream log:

7/20/06

Starts off with me killing 26 people in an office building (maybe gov't related?) Then I go to trial. Cant come up with a reason why I did it. Flashbacks (school, more but i cant remember) Turns out the gov't was testing some sort of chemical weapon on me (called "B1zerk") that turns any one into the cliche vicious killing machine. dont know how it ends

if this were fleshed out more and made into a movie, I'd watch it

wow, i just remebered my sexxy dream from last night:

I was with two friends whom where writting articles for a magazine on

sex toys. I walked in to a bedroom where both girls where on opposite

sides of the room masterbating undercovers, they invite me to try a

rubber doll out. so I end up fucking this blow up doll infront of them

and I leave the room once I'm spent. moments later i return and they

are both rubbing there hand on the fake vagina and then touching them

selves and smeering my shot in there snazzes. I woke up so incredably

hard I pulled one off and forgot about the dream until I saw that picture.

from another thread

In most of my dreams I'm extremly heartless. I often hurt people purposely and don't

care about it. I have dreams of friends going against me and when I confront them I

force them to kill themselves or sometimes I kill them. I always wake up refreshed and

feeling great.

from my dream log:

7/21/06

Opra House. After watching a performance I was kidnapped and placed in a futuristic cell with other people under the stage. we get forced to watch something on a screen(brainwashing?) and they monitor us all the time. I somehow get them to let me go to the bathroom, where I try to get help but they figure out and club me over the head. dont know how it ends

I pushed one of my friends down the stairs, as a joke. It was a short flight. She started crying. I didnt think it was that serious. It was really funny. Everyone was mad at me....but they know that this kind of insensitivity is typical of me. So they werent that mad.

I dont push people down the stairs in real life....but I probably would just play it like my friend was being a cry baby. She IS a fucking cry baby. Im not as mean as I sound. promise.

Well..my whole dream was about this warehouse i kept walking in out of and around it all night. There were a handfull of terrorists inside and for some reason i was cool with them and i was walking around and talkin to them and shit and the whole time they were shooting at these jewish guys with guns too(i dunno..jewish terrorists?). Then they all left and me and EDDIE MURPHY were painting in the warehouse. But he was dressed like he was in Beverly Hills Cop2.

for some reason I had a dream last night that I havent had in a long time, I used to get it all the time when I was younger for some reason

My cousin tells me to check my in my attic, and while checking, I hear muttering of some sort, so I go to check it out and it's a talking baseball card of a long lost brother, and he was telling me the story of how he got stuck in the card and then he bugged out and tried to switch places with me so I ripped the card into tiny pieces. End

Last night I had a dream where a girl I know whos friend I just met recently and talked to for a while hit on me and we were going steady and it was the most amazing thing ever. I have no idea why. I was actually attracted to my friend, not HER friend, and yet this dream was all about her friend and me. What the fuck? Someone analyze this shit

Archived