Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Poop Man Bob

¤¤ Dreams you can remember - post 'em ¤¤

hoooly shit...

man u guys have some crazy ass dreams...

anyway...the thread tripped me the fuck out...since i never remember my dreams except last nights....

ok...i dreamed i was falling asleep in my room....and half way asleep..i open my eyes as i feel someone like a ghost or a demon holding my arms down..i try to yell but i cant...so i start like praying and shit...and as soon as i start....i feel it start to let up...and then i get mad and i start to cus and shit like, "yeah bitch u fucked up now..." and im trying to get up and hit it...but as i do that it holds me back down again...and i cant say anything anymore...so i panic and start saying some more praying stuff and i start biting its arm...and i feel it start shaking...and then it lets up and i wake up at four in the morning in my room alone...

shit had me fucken spooked...

i had a dream i was riding in the street car (the one here isnt like a san fransisco street car, it was like a little dumb modern subway train looking thing) and i scribed a tag in the window.. and the guy in front of me saw and pounded the window with his fist to show that he saw me and dissaproved... so then i hear sirens and im like shit i gotta get out of here... at the time i had this dream i was on crutches, and i had crutches in the dream too.. so the door opens and i look out and theres a cop car stopping and this lady cop (i think) gets out and the doors close before she can get in and im like yes! but then she goes "you're not getting away that easily!" and starts running up alongside the streetcar as it starts going, and like uses a lazer thing or something to cut a circle... and while shes cutting the circle i start hobbling down to the other end of the car... and then somehow the street car is all of a sudden a huge long raft... instead of being attached cars like it originally was (even though the streetcar doesnt have more than one car) its now several rafts made out of full size, huge tree trunks, bound together with like rope or something.. and now instead of the street its on a river in some dark, misty forest... but im still trying to get away from the cops, but they're a few raft segment thingies behind me and im thinking if i can just get up to the end of this one (each one was like 2 blocks long or something.. i think they got longer as the dream progressed) i can get off and be safe.

and thats all i remember.

Ive been having these frequent dreams that in involve extremely steep grassy hills (really nice green cut grass) that are like maybe 20 stories high. At the bottom theres deep crystal blue water (40 feet deep) and you can see the bottom.

What happend a couple times was i was running and kinda fell off the top of the hill. And just kinda fell, but flew, to the bottom and swam underwater for a while.

My dreams have water in them alot. Often times Im swimming or completely submerged underwater, sometimes like way under like 75- 100 feet. I dunno... anyone know what this means. A friend of mine had a dream interpretation book but it was kinda horshit to me.

edit- added three dots after dunno

Another one:

Me and a buddy were driving along, up to nothin. I dont remember the dialogue. Then BAMM!! all of a sudden were being chased by the cops at a ridiculous speed. when all of sudden the car starts skidding sideways and i fly out. I fly up in the air like 40 feet or so in slow motion ( so im flying i guess) As Im coming down Im thinking Aww shit this gonna hurt like hell (like when you kick flipped a ten stair and you knew in mid air that it was gonna be all bad) but it doesnt hurt or anything and i get up and run away. Where I landed was at a gas station, there were all kinds of ppl watching, and when i got up there were ppl applauding me as if they were like yeah ... fuck the cops this guys gettin away. heh.

Originally posted by CRAMPS

so i didnt like that....one bit. so i say, im getting of this train any way i can and the hawk trips shit and starts attaking me for saying sutch slanderouse things.

haha despite horrible spelling, still funny.

one time i dreamed that my friend from alaska was coming down, and brought me all this paint. so i am in this basement-crawlspace thing and all of my friends start showing up. so i start getting paranoid and saying that this is hot, and whatever. so then the cops come, but in the panic of everybody running, someone started to drown in the ocean that was suddenly there, and i saved them so the cops let me go. they had helicopters and everything. the next thing i know i go back to the crawlspace and go through this little whole in the wall, and i am at the top of a canyon, but i am a samuri general and running through the canyon are my enemies, so i am instructing my soldiers on how to kill them with bows and arrows as they run through the canyon. finally i am so frustrated because my troops are dying, so i go down and kill people myself, but i am highly skilled so i dont get hurt.

my girl laughed at me when i told her this.

this afternoon i had some crazy fever induced dreams... all i really remember is that i had a new room mate who was kinda famous and was paying her rent through her fame...

why was she famous? she had figured out how to turn water into wine using ham and iodine...

I have crazy violent dreams about killing people almost every night. I always dream about going on killing sprees and killing my mom and dad and my freinds and a bunch of police officers.

But anyways, I remeber a long time ago I had this dream where my whole house filled up with like 6 feet of water and then this Great White shark swam into my room and just straight up bit my arm off in one bite. Then he stuck his head out of the water and in this hulkamania type voice he said,"SEE YA LATER FISH BOY!!!!" Then he swam out of my house. I still remember this dream from years ago, it probably scarred me.

i remember a particular dream from when i was a kid: i was standing near a pond that had a bunch of different colored ducks everywhere. so i'm standing there feeding the ducks when all of a sudden a duck that was bigger than all the rest starts coming after me. somehow i get knocked down and this motherfucker starts eating my foot. there wasn't any blood but my foot was disappearing in this fuckers mouth.

i woke up yelling and to a crowd of circled heads. you see, i was at my grandmother's house and i woke the house up with all the noise i was making. funny looking back on it, but it certainly wasn't at the time. one of the few dreams i remember from my youth.

Guest willy.wonka

i was fighting this MR SMITH guy from the matrix and then i started running...freddy krueger started chasing after me..he lifted up his claw an before he killed me, i made a double of myself adn got away, but i died...when his claw went through my skull and my body...i knew that it wasnt going to be a pretty picture and my other me shook his head at me saying, yeah, i dont want to see that either..so i woke up.

true story.

i used to have a dream, when i was real little, where everyone had 8 eyes, even tho it looked liek you had 2, and i poked my eyes out and it was spurting blood, and everyone was like its ok

you have 8 eyeballs

and this girl poked her eye out

and was like look it isnt a big deal

A dream that's disturbed me for days.

Reality

-----------

When I'm at work I look out the window a lot and there's this statue of a horse. But it's like abstract, doesn't really look like a horse.

Dream

-----------

I'm at work looking out the window and it’s been a reoccurring dream I have that the horse statue is replaced with a statue of Vladimir Lenin. The statue is made out of a really smooth grey stone with eyes like some of the roman sculptures, no definition of pupils or anything, just smooth. But the other night when I had the dream, when I looked up at the statue it had come to life and was standing in front of the window, probably about 7 or 8 feet tall. He starts tapping on the window and after I look at him for a bit he greets me with a raised fist and I enthusiastically returned the salute. Next thing I know he/it's not there anymore and after a few moments he/it's right next to me inside the building staring down at me with those sculpture eyes, one arm crossed over his stomach, breathing heavily, and looks fatigued like he was just running. I kept trying to talk to him but he was too out of breath to say anything. He was sort of giving me that "hold on one second I have to get my breath back before I can talk" look. I remember I was really scared when he/it was next to me.

I can't stop thinking about this one, it was one of those EXTREMELY vivid dreams that you never forget. I have no idea how to interpret this.

Many of my dreams pertain to nature and the awe and wonder of it. Like oceans, and mountains, and great big grassy valleys and stuff. Not to boast or anything but my dreams rock!

i had a really weird dream last night there was this scene where i went to the bathroom and i started whacking it right there and then my sister walked by and almost saw me

then today i was thinking about whacking it but my sister was home so i didnt because i was afraid the dream might be warning that i shouldnt whack off because my sister might catch me and that would not be good

i had a dream last night about a chocolate chip cookie and a banana, and they had their own sitcom....wtf???

it was funny, btw.

i had a dream like last week, i was sitting in my class a uniform, and i just got handed my private first class insignias.

:cool:

I was sleeping over at my friends house last night, and his brother's alarm clock went off at 5am for some reason. I was in a state of being awake and dreaming at the same time, and I was dreaming that my friend was trying to convince me that the monotonous beep of the alarm clock was the hip new music......

Then I got up and unplugged the fucking thing.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

I was sleeping over at my friends house last night, and his brother's alarm clock went off at 5am for some reason. I was in a state of being awake and dreaming at the same time, and I was dreaming that my friend was trying to convince me that the monotonous beep of the alarm clock was the hip new music......

Then I got up and unplugged the fucking thing.

haha!

i haven't really read this thread, but since i've been trying to learn to lucid dream, and a god step is to keep a dream journal and i keep forgetting my dreams, i might just use this as an excuse to write/type them out. Bleaaah.

Good idea, Chupa. I think this thread could be really cool if a lot of people contribute.

Two nights ago I had a dream in which 1) I was playing basketball on a team of other men against the Mexican women's national team, only they were in 70s basketball gear; and 2) I was on a boat with a group of other people when a giant starfish overturned a flat-bottom tour boat that was in front of us. Odd.

all i can remember was my dream last night was really weird but cool, and beyond that i'm blanking. I hate when that happens, especially since i was thinking about how i had to tell my friend about it this morning, but when i was hanging out this evening i couldn't recall even the slightest bit of it.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now