¤¤ Dreams you can remember - post 'em ¤¤

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

complete and total post apoc. zombie dream. and it ruled. it was set up exactly like dawn of the dead, except i had plenty of ammo. most of my dream was me sitting there with a stockpile of guns saying holy fuck holy fuck this isn't happening. then toward the end, i manned up and started lightin` their asses up with an AK. the guns i remember in my dream are AKs, 50cal desert eagle (chrome, of course), and a fucking civil war cannon on the roof for some reason.

Most of my dreams are like sitcoms with situational humor, which is dope because half the time im in the sitcom and half the time Im watching it and when someone says something funny I laugh and think "Oh damn why didn't I think of that?" and then I realize "OH SHIT I DID!!"

Last night I was on a talk show being interviewed by some woman who represented liberal health-crazed america. I did the whole fucking interview siting in a bathtub filled with melted butter and oysters, while she tried to tell me that's the most unhealthy thing she's ever seen. Eventually I convinced her to get in the tub with me and we sat there talking and shucking oysters.

There was actually a lot more to that whole interview but I woke up two hours ago and forgot most of it.

Now that I know of this thread I'll write it down asap.

I kind of take pride and comfort in how realistic the people are in my dreams. Sometimes they're real people I know in real life and they say things and do things that would be what would say and do in real life. Its sort of comforting.

i always have dreams about work right before i get up to go to work. but in my dreams, nothing goes right. i cant make coffee for shit. the shots wont pour, the milk wont steam, everything is a fucking mess.... and then i get to wake up and go to work.

Most of my dreams are like sitcoms with situational humor, which is dope because half the time im in the sitcom and half the time Im watching it and when someone says something funny I laugh and think "Oh damn why didn't I think of that?" and then I realize "OH SHIT I DID!!"

Last night I was on a talk show being interviewed by some woman who represented liberal health-crazed america. I did the whole fucking interview siting in a bathtub filled with melted butter and oysters, while she tried to tell me that's the most unhealthy thing she's ever seen. Eventually I convinced her to get in the tub with me and we sat there talking and shucking oysters.

There was actually a lot more to that whole interview but I woke up two hours ago and forgot most of it.

Now that I know of this thread I'll write it down asap.

I kind of take pride and comfort in how realistic the people are in my dreams. Sometimes they're real people I know in real life and they say things and do things that would be what would say and do in real life. Its sort of comforting.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i had a dream where my brother and i were walking in detroit and some dudes rush out of their house and tell us to give us all our shit. i tell my brother to walk away and we start walking like we don't hear them. theres some hippie out of nowhere and he get down and he gets shot like three times. then my brother gets tackled and shot then. i get thrown to the ground and i get popped in the back to wake up.

thats all i could remember

had a dream that my girl got sent to a crazy hospital and i was the only one the security guards would let in. so i went to see her and im just sitting there having a normal conversation...in comes a nurse and she gives ME a cup full of meds...not my girl. thats when it got confusing. my girl and i left her room and were walking down the hallway and all the sudden i fell through the floor but i was completely fine and my girl was still standing next to me. it gets a little blurry after that...i remember there being a really huge italian restaurant randomly and we were going to eat there but it said they didnt accept cash haha.

last night i had a dream i was getting attacked by a python

in the dream it belonged to a friend of mine i have known since elementary

we were in his front yard watching tha snake in the grass

and someone came up and started a convo with him

and the snake started biting me and wrapping around my leg

i was like 'you don get this fucking snake! don! control your damn snake!'

but that fool would just glance over and keep talking

i had a dream i was rideing a skateboard the other nite. and doin all old school tricks on one of those 70's longboards.

last nite i had a dream. my mates ex GF was under the blankets with me getting all hot. and im like naah your my mates ex girl. and she kept going at it. eventually i smashed just as a stuck it in i woke up like wTF.

• 1 year later...

bump up because my thread about dreams was deleted and this is the most recent

had a dream the other day that i was shot like 3 times in

i don't remember much but i knew i was dying and it was like i could control it

that next morning was fucked up. i was like in awe of what happened

also my dog is sleeping right next to me

she keeps moving her paws and nodding her head around

i wonder if dogs think of their owners while they're sleeping

classified, i read a while back that if theres somebody that your lying to.

or lying about something, that youll have those kinds of dreams

when i was real young i used to have constant dreams of freight trains.

being lost in yards, tunnels with trains parked.

i was only like....8 -10ish.

Archived