¤¤ Dreams you can remember - post 'em ¤¤

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have crazy violent dreams about killing people almost every night. I always dream about going on killing sprees and killing my mom and dad and my freinds and a bunch of police officers.

But anyways, I remeber a long time ago I had this dream where my whole house filled up with like 6 feet of water and then this Great White shark swam into my room and just straight up bit my arm off in one bite. Then he stuck his head out of the water and in this hulkamania type voice he said,"SEE YA LATER FISH BOY!!!!" Then he swam out of my house. I still remember this dream from years ago, it probably scarred me.

i remember a particular dream from when i was a kid: i was standing near a pond that had a bunch of different colored ducks everywhere. so i'm standing there feeding the ducks when all of a sudden a duck that was bigger than all the rest starts coming after me. somehow i get knocked down and this motherfucker starts eating my foot. there wasn't any blood but my foot was disappearing in this fuckers mouth.

i woke up yelling and to a crowd of circled heads. you see, i was at my grandmother's house and i woke the house up with all the noise i was making. funny looking back on it, but it certainly wasn't at the time. one of the few dreams i remember from my youth.

Guest willy.wonka

i was fighting this MR SMITH guy from the matrix and then i started running...freddy krueger started chasing after me..he lifted up his claw an before he killed me, i made a double of myself adn got away, but i died...when his claw went through my skull and my body...i knew that it wasnt going to be a pretty picture and my other me shook his head at me saying, yeah, i dont want to see that either..so i woke up.

true story.

• 2 months later...

A dream that's disturbed me for days.

Reality

-----------

When I'm at work I look out the window a lot and there's this statue of a horse. But it's like abstract, doesn't really look like a horse.

Dream

-----------

I'm at work looking out the window and it’s been a reoccurring dream I have that the horse statue is replaced with a statue of Vladimir Lenin. The statue is made out of a really smooth grey stone with eyes like some of the roman sculptures, no definition of pupils or anything, just smooth. But the other night when I had the dream, when I looked up at the statue it had come to life and was standing in front of the window, probably about 7 or 8 feet tall. He starts tapping on the window and after I look at him for a bit he greets me with a raised fist and I enthusiastically returned the salute. Next thing I know he/it's not there anymore and after a few moments he/it's right next to me inside the building staring down at me with those sculpture eyes, one arm crossed over his stomach, breathing heavily, and looks fatigued like he was just running. I kept trying to talk to him but he was too out of breath to say anything. He was sort of giving me that "hold on one second I have to get my breath back before I can talk" look. I remember I was really scared when he/it was next to me.

I can't stop thinking about this one, it was one of those EXTREMELY vivid dreams that you never forget. I have no idea how to interpret this.

i had a really weird dream last night there was this scene where i went to the bathroom and i started whacking it right there and then my sister walked by and almost saw me

then today i was thinking about whacking it but my sister was home so i didnt because i was afraid the dream might be warning that i shouldnt whack off because my sister might catch me and that would not be good

• 1 month later...

I was sleeping over at my friends house last night, and his brother's alarm clock went off at 5am for some reason. I was in a state of being awake and dreaming at the same time, and I was dreaming that my friend was trying to convince me that the monotonous beep of the alarm clock was the hip new music......

Then I got up and unplugged the fucking thing.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

I was sleeping over at my friends house last night, and his brother's alarm clock went off at 5am for some reason. I was in a state of being awake and dreaming at the same time, and I was dreaming that my friend was trying to convince me that the monotonous beep of the alarm clock was the hip new music......

Then I got up and unplugged the fucking thing.

haha!

Good idea, Chupa. I think this thread could be really cool if a lot of people contribute.

Two nights ago I had a dream in which 1) I was playing basketball on a team of other men against the Mexican women's national team, only they were in 70s basketball gear; and 2) I was on a boat with a group of other people when a giant starfish overturned a flat-bottom tour boat that was in front of us. Odd.

all i can remember was my dream last night was really weird but cool, and beyond that i'm blanking. I hate when that happens, especially since i was thinking about how i had to tell my friend about it this morning, but when i was hanging out this evening i couldn't recall even the slightest bit of it.

Last night i had a crazy dream about an all out war between terminators, predators, these sleek indestrucable robots, an alien, and some crazy fat guy or something. All throughout the dream i was shooting stuff and breaking windows and fliping over tables. I was basically taking charge of everything and i couldnt die. I told a securtiy guard "get ready the mother fuckers are coming right now" or some shit but he didnt help and he porbably died. Then i went into someones house and flipped a table in the middle of the room and hid behind it when nothing was happening. overall it was a super sexy experience.

dream i had a while ago that i

sent to the person the dream was about...

okay so i was driving my truck on the freeway going to the beach by myself and it was about 5:00pm or so and i see this brand new red corvette behind me and im like "damn thats a nice car" and as it pulls up beside me i see that you are driving it and you are by yourself so im like "brittany!" and you look over at me and smile and then you start going really fast and im trying to keep up but i cant so im like okay she just doesnt want to see me or something so i continue on my way to the beach for some reason, i get down around newport and stop to get gas when i see this red corvette at the pump across from me and im like "hey its brittanys new car" so i go inside to see if you are there but the only people inside are the clerk and these two chicks who keep giving me the eye i ask them where you are thinking they might be with you or something but they are just like "brittany who?" and im like nevermind i thought i saw her car outside and they tell me that the car is theirs so i just start walking out but before i can get out the one girl steps in front of the door and says that i have to go to a party with her and her friend so i say "yeah i guess i have nothing better to do" so i follow them to some house but no other cars are outside, i get out and they tell me to come inside cause the party isnt for an hour or so, so i go inside with them and sit on this fat purple couch which is the only thing in the room for some reason, so im sitting there by myself for a while when the two chicks come back out and im like "hey i think im gonna leave" but they say "youre not going anywhere" i ask them why not and they say that they both like me and want to..., just then the door opens and like 100 people rush in for the party and i try to make my escape but somehow the two girls find me and i start running like hell towards my truck but one girl catches up to me just as im getting in my truck and kisses me on the cheek and my cheek lights on fire but as i go to put the fire out it lights my hand on fire but as i put my hand on my steering wheel the fire goes out and i take off towards the beach again, at this point i have no idea why im going to the beach but i continue on my way figuring since im almost there i might as well go and as im driving down PCH all these girls are standing on the sides of the road just staring at me i look at a few of them and notice that they are all smiling and that their hearts are on the outside of thier clothes and all their hearts are black, for some reason i dont think anything of it and keep driving towards my destination even though i still dont know where im going exactly i end up at a place called crescent bay and i walk out onto the rocks and sit down just to think i guess, but the only thing i can think about is why you just smiled and took off then for some reason im back in my truck driving the other way really fast, i look at the clock and its 11:00pm i start driving faster and i end up at the balboa pier i walk out to the end leaning on the railing staring out at the darkness when someone taps me on the back i turn around and its you and youre wearing a shirt with a bright red heart on the front i try to speak but i cant and we just stare into each others eyes, then we kiss for what seems like an eternity but neither one of us seems to want to stop but for some reason we stop and you start to say something but i dont get to hear it

because i wake up

Chupa! DUDE!

For maybe less than the fifth time in my life, I had a lucid dream. This comes the night after I read your post about your trying to how to lucid dream.

So I remember I was in some car next to a road, and I realized I was dreaming. I thought I would wander into traffic to get hit by a car, since I presumed that would wake me up. I changed my mind, though, and decided I would try to fly. Running down the side of the road, I jumped up as high as I could. On the second try, it worked! It was fucking rad. Although the actual flight only lasted 5 seconds or so, this is the first time I can remember purposefully making myself fly, while at the same time realizing that I was controlling my actions.

I've been having some recurring dreams about car problems...

In the first one it starts with me getting to the city, I don't know which city, I guess it doesn't matter...just some city. I think I'm there for new years or some shit, with a friend or two.

We park the car and start walking, and for some reason we end up arguing with two random guys, and for a minute it seems like a fight's about to break out but we manage to chase them off.

Some time goes by and I come back to my car and this trombone player from this band that plays weekly in the city that I've seen play a ton of times over the past couple years, he's standing by my car with some other guy......and it's like they're waiting for me. He tells me that the kids I had almost gotten into a fight with ripped up my engine.

I'm like, what the fuck? So I get it my car and try to start it, only it sounds like when you try to start a lawn mower and it won't start. So I take a look at the engine, only it looks like the insides of a TV, all plastic electronics and wires...all gutted. I ask the trombone player how much it'll cost to fix, and he's tells me $1000.

Since my car is only worth about $800 and I'm broke, I just decide to leave it there, take the plates off and abandon it.

I woke up as if all of this had actually happened. For a good 10 or 15 minutes I believed everything that happened in my dream had taken place in real life, because it seemed so possible that that could happen in real life.

The next day (in real life) I get in my car, late afternoon, and the clock is off, and all the preset radio stations are gone. It's related to either the alernator or the battery. Either way, I dreamt that electronics in my car had been destroyed, and then this happens in real life. Weird.

On a side note, I must have put at least $1400 into my car in the last month and a half, which I think explains having real "lucid", crazy dreams about it.

i remember all my dreams. a lot of them have different variations on all the kids ive gone to school with.

one from a few nights ago was weird. a combination of a kung fu sci fi movie and designer clothes. i walk into this high fashion boutique and twist is being chased after by a few girls. i think to myself, this happens all the time to him.' we look at each other and both know that i will save him. walking towards each other, he was just going to ask me for my number and start talking to me, but i talk it a step further. i just take his hand as it goes through the air, and we cooly pretend we are a couple. to thank me in this high fashion situation, twist stops time. everyone is asian and short in this, all wearing suits and slacks. that is, except for the cashiers. their white. one blonde, another brunette. while time is stopped, he takes the gift certificate of someone pulling it out about to pay so he can buy me whatever i want. he is now in love with me.i decide this is bad, and i cant steal from someone, so when time is restored, i grab the stuff of the person we stole the gift certificate from to pay for it, along with whatever i want. twist stops time again, grabs my hand, and busts some ninja moves at lightning speed. he steals the platinum credit card of an old lady who was pulling it out and he turns into another asian man so no one knows who he is, and we zoom out of the store and time is restored again. more stuff later in the dream involving dragons, blood, time stopping, twists love for me, and twist changing forms and being a master a martial arts.

last one was aight.

i sleep for really long hours and deep sleep and usually my dreams come out crazy.

so my dream starts out and im in some ghetto ass looking neighborhood and theres this ghetto boogyman type spirit huntin mothafuckas down and he used shards of 40-bottles to slash you with. (i think i had this because i watched candyman earlier on and thats a ghetto type of demon) so like the streets are set up like more california-looking to me ghetto..and everyone has tree forts that they sit in at night to protect their street. so im walkin around bumming smokes off people and i keep hearing like "ayo dont go over to the corner over there on market street...thats where hes supposed to be lurkin tonight"..and by he i know they mean the killer dood..so im all like damn i dont wanna go near there..then some older lady im real cool with calls me and im like fuck cus she said shes at the corner where the killer supposedly is..so im like fuck i need to get her cus she says shes hurt and needs a ride. so i roll over to get her and shes not sayin nothin and i bend over to her face and its some crazy killer dood and his face and all is rainbow colored but he looks like the "jackal" dood from 13 ghosts. so he tries to shank me and i run to my whip and be out. then im like fuck i need to get outta this place and start selling all this rock. and i become some big ass dealer and have all this pimp ass shit. and the killer ghost is still out to get me and i have all this high tech shit at the crib to prevent it. and one night im all juicted and pass out and the driver of my limo stops at a cornerstore to holler at some dumb bitch after i had instructed him not to leave me alone anywhere but he disregards it. so he dips out and this fuckin crazy ghost comes in the whip and gets me and starts sippin all this crissy i had in the whip and hes like "you know you dun jus fucked up right boy..you dont fuggin step foot on dis hea turf of mines nigga" in this gangsta but yet "horror-movie evil" voice and im like shit..then my driver comes out and scares him off. so then out of the blue the next scene im sittin in some weird peoples house and im all small and they dont care about me and im begging for some beers and they say if i go down the basement to get some they will let me have a few. and im kinda sketchy about goin cus it looks shady but i see that the light is real bright so i say fuck it. go down and i find that some girls room is there. i walked in and looked in the drawer and started sniffin her g-strings and her dildo and shit..then i found like 36 already rolled blunts and got all happy..then i walked to the freezer and as soon as i opened it it was like a little walk in so i walked in and turned around and i was somehow in a mouth and i could see myself gettin chewed up and i was in the killer guy from the old hoods mouth.

then a little later there was this girl and i guess i loved her or some shit cus i fealt all weird..so im in the middle of this street and theres these hoodlum guys with masks and they have this big elevated glass tank with the girl in it and shes ass naked..and theres these big snakes all over crawling over her twat and shit..and i was chillen there tryin to act like i was mad but i was enjoying it on some weird level..then i woke up.

so i was at this church, a wedding was happening. i was working wiht two ladies making the thank you cards. there was a stack of white, off white, and pink card stock on top of each other. some shadowish guy walked past and touched the pile. his fingers were really weird. i took the pile apart and looked at the offwhite ones. there was a sign that i read as the damned were awake. i kept showing everyone but no one could see anything. next thing i know, these dead creatures were coming in thru the stain glass windows and walls. they had these HUGE wings and they were all cut up and bloody. blood was running down the walls like water. they started killing everyone but me because i got the sign. but i had to watch everyone die. i couldnt touch them. but the damned demons were like falling to me.

Archived