LABOR DAY FR8 PARTY

amish son

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GUILTY COUNTY
Originally posted by amish son

STD - ugly arek daver ketch meca con.... and some others.

what happened to old kos..

im having mixed feelings about all these new peeps..

i guess its just the way things go..

and who started STD ...arek,daver and them or the heads that are writing std from north carolina????

Guest Good Morning Captain

I wish you really hadn't posted the flick of the spot. Your not the only ones who paint there and its not always gonna be chill. Helicopters and parking problems.

Originally posted by Good Morning Captain

I wish you really hadn't posted the flick of the spot. Your not the only ones who paint there and its not always gonna be chill. Helicopters and parking problems.

how could you figure out anything from that flick?

Originally posted by cheerleader

how could you figure out anything from that flick?

its rather easy if anyone has ever been by there. (there is a road real near by.) there are only trains in that spot like maybe 2 times every few months. and with the natural cover down now where they are building, its sorta easy to spot. i guess its not really the fact that some cop/bull might figure it out, (which could be real easy, but unlikely i guess) just other writers in the area that dont need to know where it is finding out. but oh well not like its a secret, (i mean for shits sake its on the internet) what are you gonna do... thats freight graff.

Originally posted by Good Morning Captain

Then maybe you should stop painting there...

Its not your or my spot...Who the fuck even can tell where it is????

The biggest mistake was maybe putting you on to it.....Cheerleader you

said it!!!! Lets take a poll....Who knows were this spot is...or thinks they know?????????????????????Helicopters & parking problems...MANNNNNN

Just go into retirement...SEE YA BA BIOTCHHHHHHHHHH.

Originally posted by GUILTY COUNTY

what happened to old kos..

im having mixed feelings about all these new peeps..

i guess its just the way things go..

and who started STD ...arek,daver and them or the heads that are writing std from north carolina????

Ugly & Ketch started its about fun...ugly does not push kos...sorry no new heads...just old ones painting shit...

Originally posted by angelofdeath

its rather easy if anyone has ever been by there. (there is a road real near by.) there are only trains in that spot like maybe 2 times every few months. and with the natural cover down now where they are building, its sorta easy to spot. i guess its not really the fact that some cop/bull might figure it out, (which could be real easy, but unlikely i guess) just other writers in the area that dont need to know where it is finding out. but oh well not like its a secret, (i mean for shits sake its on the internet) what are you gonna do... thats

graff.

Very unlikely...the internet ...maybe you should blame the net...it created alot of peoples styles...you dont even know what city people are from...handstyles none ...straight internet babies....and for the spot ...if the police ..bulls ...whoever reallywants your info they can get im sure....So sorry if peoples feelings got bent over amish sons post...life is tooo short take a breath........

Guest GUILTY COUNTY
Originally posted by Arekshun

Ugly & Ketch started its about fun...ugly does not push kos...sorry no new heads...just old ones painting shit...

not to beat a dead horse but..i have plenty of flicks from ugly that said kos...maybe he doesnt rep anymore??maybe its a shout out to the whole krew??? but what do i know???

awwww man, SHUTMDOWN gets his mojo fucked up by the hair terrorist and then comes home to read a buch of gayness from gaytoids on the gayterweb, jeeeeez.

Not that this bullshit warrents anytype of response of explaination, but I'm gonna break it down for the drama queens and history buffs alike.

First, theres no self-promotion here. In fact, SHUTMDOWN hates self-promotion so much that he has at times went out of his way to ask people not to post his shit if it wasn't actually "caught" somewhere. SHUTMDOWN respects REAL fame and not no interweb made bullshit. Amish benches hard, and obviously enjoyed spending the day takin flicks and gettin weeded with the crew, so he posted some action flicks, so fuckin what, action flicks are dope. If he had politics in mind he sure as fuck wouldnt have posted no soer shit in an STD thread. And while we're on that subject, angelofdeath, you fuckin genius you, why dont you take and aerial photograph of the spot and post it to show how close this raod is and what not (yeah you're really worried about blowin that spot).

To everybody cryin about some bullshit flicks blowin some spot, well booo-fuckin-hoooo. If you dont know the spot, then you'll never fuckin find it based on those flicks, and if you do, well then I guess thats whats up huh. and if you do want to go in there, and you aint down with us, I suggest you leave your lunch money at home, cause if you dont STD is takin it suckas. From now on STD officially owns ALL the b-more spots. How you like dem apples bitch?? And to the internet gangster talkin all that "toy" shit, why dont you come and take these spots away from these "toys".

Ugly, Meca, and Ketch started Spreading The Disease in the wake of the KSW-KOS wars, smokin the peace pipe with the common philosophy of gettin fucked up, fuckin shit up, and just all around goofin the fuck off. Homeboys were were quikly dropped in the crew including Arek, Daver, Metasin, Con, Det, Mr.Ears, Dign(I think), and now Necske. More heads to come fo' shizzle. If there is another STD crew out there, get at me, no harm meant, lets work somethin out. Respect to to the europeans, please believe we have beat up some american transit, and will continue hit chill ass lay-up when the opportunity presents it self (as if you wouldn't).

Cheerleader- hope you treated em right while we were gone. I'd like to see some pics.

http://www.lordofdance.com/images/danCE6.gif'>

All ya'll whores...

http://www.lordofdance.com/images/danCE4.gif'>

Suck This Dick!

http://www.lordofdance.com/images/danCE5.gif'>

yeah...Smackin Thatshit Down, baby

arek = cool peoples

good morning captain = good peoples

this thread = bad miscommunication

in GMCs defense, i think he just wanted the spot to not be blown

in everyone elses defense, i dont think the photos blew up the spot in any way whatsoever.

now lets all make fun of canada

shutumdown

i like to see that std owns all bmore spots that is about the funniest thing i have heard on this thread. as for this post whats done is done...some people need to step down from the high horse and really look at reality....graffiti has been ruined...and as for painting anywhere in bmore all spots are free...no one tells me when and where i can paint. what ever... shit is stupid.

kill our savior

Jame, nice to see you're not getting your panties all in a bunch over some internet trash. I tell you what, if everybody stays cool, we'll work out a timeshare type deal where we rent you guys out two-hour slots at spots. ;)

GMC - I dont know who you are and I'm pretty sure Arek doesn't either. Maybe you can read into it different ways, but I know dude is just sayin "relax". In the big scope of things, dorks that spray pretty colors on trains are kinda low on the dangerous criminal list, no matter how much of an outlaw you think you are. Your world may revlolve around graffiti, but the cops and bulls focus on crime and trains. Sorry, you are not priority #1. (Mommy still thinks your "special" though)

http://www.lordofdance.com/images/danCE4.gif'>

Guest Good Morning Captain

since you own the spot I wont worry about it.

All of you can spare me the tough guy posturing and high school insults in the future. Its nothing new to me.

Originally posted by cheerleader

arek = cool peoples

good morning captain = good peoples

this thread = bad miscommunication

in GMCs defense, i think he just wanted the spot to not be blown

in everyone elses defense, i dont think the photos blew up the spot in any way whatsoever.

now lets all make fun of canada

Cheerleader,maybe i thought gmc was somebody else but if he's not from here,chances are that he never painted at this spot....cl

hit me up anyway about where you going this weekend??

Archived