do you concider youre self to be HIP HOP?

Guest willy.wonka

its just music. fuck krs for this whole four elements shit. hip-hop is good music. graffiti is fun, but i see no connection. maybe.... no wait, i was right. there is no connection. i would consider my self a fucking social analytical hypocritical yet not giving a fuck shit's work of a care about groups or vices person so eat my shorts... in conclusion, no i am not hip hop, i'm 'rap'

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest WebsterUno

I'm working on a hiphop documentary and tons of real hiphopers

are in it. We've got guru, doug-e, benny boom, whookid, choclair, tons!

but does that make me hiphop by association? probably not.

Clinging to labels is for kids who dont know themselves.

Originally posted by Coffie Crave

http://image.pathfinder.com/ew/dynamic/imgs/021031/163211__nas_l.jpg'>

today people think being this is hip hop....

That is how it was back in the 70s and 80s. Only rappers have upgraded from big ass gold ropes to big ass platinum blocks. shoop shoop shoop awww made you look. You're a slave to a page in my cook book.

Originally posted by Mr. Bad Ass

its just music. fuck krs for this whole four elements shit. hip-hop is good music. graffiti is fun, but i see no connection.

word. My hiphop matches with my shoes and brings out the color of my eyes. It follows me around and carries a 9mm. Whats yours do?

Guest willy.wonka

i can rhyme, make beats and do graffiti..i've touched some turn tables before and can dance, but not breakdance....just da boogie.

im not hip hop

• 2 years later...

Archived