do you concider youre self to be HIP HOP?

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

are you hip hop?i know im not.im tired of these b-boys and mcs saying im hip hop.cause i'd rather be at some rock n roll show than any hip hop function.im a graff writer....im more than hip hop.yah seen?explain yourself.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

you humans and your labels...:rolleyes:

"im a human being fool, a funky humanbeing"

Guest WebsterUno

*weirdo*

ok..no..really, what you label someone

that listens to all types of music..

I have Banda, Rap, Punk, Rock, Drum N Bass,

Raegae and much more in my music collection.

I even have sci-fi theme music in my collection.

:confused:

I think hiphop is a state of mind. I look like I'm straight from the 80's metal screne. Side burns that connect to the bottom of my mustace with no hair on my chin. Its wicked fresh. Baby mullet in full effect. If i had a beat up camaro with a t-top I would be rockin. People look confused when they see me riding down the street listening to rap while throwing up the west. You should see me. Yes I am the epitome of hip hop. I just dont give a fuck.

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by BigOatser

I hate Del

:lol:

my current playlist..

Doggpound-Dogfood

Ozzy Osbourne Feat. Randy Rhodes-Live

Tool-Undertow

DJ Shadow-Private Press

George Lopez-Comedy CD

Hollow Tip-Takin No Shorts

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00000DGYT.01._PE_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg'>

also, some recent wax I just picked up...

Ugly Duckling-MeatShake

Snoop & Dre-Deep Cover (single)

Ganstarr-Hard to Earn

Michael Jackson-Thriller (YAY!!)

i find it odd how these days, you're labeled by the music you listen to. when back in the day, it was more about the activities you did: jock, nerd, prep, etc... i suppose these still exist to an extent, but a nerd that listens to hiphop isn't considered as nerdy as a nerd that listens to emo.

no fuck that..... there's stupid fuckers that try to dress hip hop.... wearing fubu and south pole gear with their hats cocked to the side listening to some puffy and saying that shit is some hip hop.... they some jive ass bitches. They DON'T know the meaning of the word.... never owned a pair of shell toes, couldn't draw a block letter to save their live, don't know shit about true raw hip hop music, and couldn't spit a flow without cuss words to save their live.

I would be considered hip hop by others, but I don't consider myself hip hop. I don't try to put on a show for nobody with anything other than my attitude. God knows I got an attitude.

Archived