TDD blowin up spotz, son!

DocMartin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: nice

Originally posted by ZackAttack

yall have no sense of humor! :)

you are a FUCKING idiot, thats like crashing someones car and saying it was a joke, whether or not you did it on accident or on purpose as a joke, the damage is still there you clueless prick, yes it's a funny idea, but actually painting ove the numbers, wasting the paint etc is fucking infuriating.

Re: Re: nice

Originally posted by Fryre Dekoy

you are a FUCKING idiot, thats like crashing someones car and saying it was a joke, whether or not you did it on accident or on purpose as a joke, the damage is still there you clueless prick, yes it's a funny idea, but actually painting ove the numbers, wasting the paint etc is fucking infuriating.

whoa dude you need to relax

this shit is hilarious

• 2 weeks later...
Guest im not witty

Re: Re: nice

Originally posted by Fryre Dekoy

oh please... as if there arent a million more toys whose shit looks just as bad as this, but to them it isnt a joke. theres a million trains and a million writers but only so many are talented. theres going to be garbage regardless. and so maybe its heating someones yard..if its a joke, then one shitty train isnt going to bring the whole scene crashing down..if its real and someone cares enough about their yard, then theyll hang around and crack skulls.

this isnt the first time this guy has repped this crew on here. and i think its hilarious whether its real or not. so there.

TDD reps it right!

Heh eh eh heh heh ha ha ha, whoah!

Yeah, going over numbers is wak but "mad graffa" on fr8 trizzletons is damn near critical mass so these are probably the last days anyway... This train probably isn't going to turn the tide once and for all.

That shit is mad chistoso though, had me in stitches.

Re: Re: Re: nice

Originally posted by im not witty

oh please... as if there arent a million more toys whose shit looks just as bad as this, but to them it isnt a joke. theres a million trains and a million writers but only so many are talented. theres going to be garbage regardless. and so maybe its heating someones yard..if its a joke, then one shitty train isnt going to bring the whole scene crashing down..if its real and someone cares enough about their yard, then theyll hang around and crack skulls.

this isnt the first time this guy has repped this crew on here. and i think its hilarious whether its real or not. so there.

exactly my point, i was reffering to the attitude of most the cats last time he posted, i couldnt possibly be bothered by the garbage he's posting, you should see the yard where i live. heh.

*sucks at sarcasm oner*