Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DocMartin

TDD blowin up spotz, son!

TTD blowin up spotz, son!!!

yo,,, whats up to all my mad graffaz out there....... i been out the game for a minute, but i been gettin buzy lately. My crew blew up like 10 fr8 trainz the other night......When I went back the next day only this one was there. If anyone knows how you can find out where your trainz go hit me up, cuz i gotta get flicks of all the other shit my crew did that night. peace.......

madskillz@hotmail.com

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

Of course, if you could actually read and weren't a total fucktard, you'd realise that your crew is actually "TTD" (Tagging Trains Daily) and not "TDD".

P. S. Instead of wasting paint, please send it to me.

i cant even be sarcastic about this post... man your crew rfucking sucks so much ass... what the FUCK are you guys thinking.. stop painting now, youll just ruin it for everyone who can do decent jobs.. FUCK youre soooo fucking STUPID.. this is like that greensleeves guy in the paper chase.. except i think everyone knows that guy is goofin around.. but this guy man what the FUCK are you thininking?!@

torturing trains devastatingly..

That dude definitely had an aerosol overdose.. This is a lesson for those that dont already know, do not huff paint before heading to the yard. And watch out for the krylon killaz, they dont play. They be killin tha krylon all day yo.

I honestly don't think this is a joke. They went over the numbers, as DankLordz said.

If they hit one yard for 10 panels and painted out all the numbers, you can be pretty sure that spot is gonna be too hot for a long while.

It's fuckups like this that mess things up for everyone.

anyone who thinks this is real is an idiot, the person doing this is a pure fucking genius, who gives shots to taki183 and eruptoe at teh same time!

Originally posted by $$$$$$$$$$$$

anyone who thinks this is real is an idiot, the person doing this is a pure fucking genius, who gives shots to taki183 and eruptoe at teh same time!

Pure fucking genius?

HE PAINTED OVER NUMBERS.

Painting over numbers = heat.

Heat = stupidity.

Don't you agree?

yea blowin up spots like that just kills it for everyone. Anyone who goes over the numbers so they can write shit like that needs to find a new hobby.

Originally posted by Shortchanged

HHAHAHAHHA ive never laughed so hard in my life...props to taki 183 hahahahaha killer post:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this