what the fuck went on in Erie, PA over the weekend

DITDxCULT

I strongly believe that if you do graffiti there is something fucked up going on in your life and that goes for everyone! Every reply in this thread is a testament to that belief. Go get em guys! Fuck delivering pizza anyone. Is the Pizza company associated with this incident paying the media to keep their name out of the news or did I miss it. I hope it was Domino's and all their drivers quit and their sales go down. Fuck Domino's! It costs them a quarter to make a pizza and they sell it for loads more. Support your local pizza companies and fuck the major ones!

Ohhhh... Mama Mia's I just read that. Anyways pretend it was Dominos.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Tha Former

I strongly believe that if you do graffiti there is something fucked up going on in your life and that goes for everyone! Every reply in this thread is a testament to that belief. Go get em guys! Fuck delivering pizza anyone. Is the Pizza company associated with this incident paying the media to keep their name out of the news or did I miss it. I hope it was Domino's and all their drivers quit and their sales go down. Fuck Domino's! It costs them a quarter to make a pizza and they sell it for loads more. Support your local pizza companies and fuck the major ones!

Ohhhh... Mama Mia's I just read that. Anyways pretend it was Dominos.

yes, dont ever support dominos. bad stuff. they fund those dickfaces that stand in front of the place i was born with pictures of dead babies. ill kill all those fuckers. seriously, it take all the energy in my body to not fucking punch those people lights out. anyway, fuck dominos, i hope they all go bankrupt.

Archived