a couple sketches...ill add to it periodicly

HELLxO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by HELLxO

if its the exact same piece of wood..its probably glossy..so..sand the area where youll be painting so the paint sticks better...then i used acrylics for the fill..and 'painters' for the outlines

well, nah, not the same, but it looks the same, thanks a ton

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00364727f00000001.jpg'>

Would you take another picture of this guy? put him in fron of a mirror so i can see those true colors. My cousin is big in snakes and he had one of these for a short time but he has mirror closet doors and it was showing its colors way too much and getting stressed out so he had to give it away. i have a dog that would kill the thing with stress in a day so i couldnt take it and i never see them any more. Panthers are where its at one of these days i will get one of those guys.

as for your work ... dope shit !! keep it up.

Originally posted by ERIZENO

Would you take another picture of this guy? put him in fron of a mirror so i can see those true colors. My cousin is big in snakes and he had one of these for a short time but he has mirror closet doors and it was showing its colors way too much and getting stressed out so he had to give it away. i have a dog that would kill the thing with stress in a day so i couldnt take it and i never see them any more. Panthers are where its at one of these days i will get one of those guys.

as for your work ... dope shit !! keep it up.

nah man, pet rats are where its at, they are awesome, and so smart, its like a small dog you can keep on your shoulder

Originally posted by ERIZENO

you said it right there "dog" thats the pet to have. and none of those damn pet dogs either. 10 pounds and up, any less is just a pet.

nah, cuz a rat you can take everywhere and anywhere, they are happy to sleep in a drawer in your room, poo and pee in their cage then continue to run around the room

yeah..panther chameleons are definitely the way to go...the only others ive seen for sale are vieled..and they look retarded with the big crown on their heads...and i would take another picture..but fotango sucks..and you wouldnt be able to see the detail anyways..

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00364727f00000016.jpg'>

..as displayed by this picture

yeah..panther chameleons are definitely the way to go...the only others ive seen for sale are vieled..and they look retarded with the big crown on their heads...and i would take another picture..but fotango sucks..and you wouldnt be able to see the detail anyways..

its cool man. thanks for taking the time to let me know. i agree, i allways see the vieled ... so i got very excited to see your panther. panthers just have such a bigger spectrum of colors and their patterns are so beautiful. my cousin and i used to put his on a very bright colored towel and just go into awe with the colors he would display.

Archived