Euro freights posted for yanks that doesnt appreciate transit

Guest imported_Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"how the fuck can a freight car look better painted than a passenger car??"

I can give you one example...

-when it is painted by someone with more style, finesse, and letter structure. I would rather see a fr8 with some dope letters than some blob on a passenger with no letter structure or style.

Fuck ignorant toys on BOTH sides of the Atlantic.

Originally posted by MURDER INC.

Ok, I'm not hating at all.. I'm just explaining.

People hate on European Transit for the following reasons:

European styles are different, and alot of people don't like them.

Transit there is about 100 times easier to hit than it is here.

For some people, freights are harder to do here than transit is there.

People get jealous of just about everything......including Euro cleans

On a side note, some of those pieces burn, other's leave much to be desired.

these some that are hot and some that are not..all personal prefference...

i like freights cause you can see an old peice from the early ninettees still runnin... but there is nothing like the feeling of your whole car pulling into the station...and people looking.

The best things to paint are other people's cars.

You can find them laid up by the hundreds in crowded parking lots, they go all-city, and there's just NO comparison to the feeling of seeing an average person's facial expression when they walk up to a freshly painted burner smacked right over the driver's side of their vehicle.

Plus, If you hit cars at rest stops on major interstates, your piece MAY go all-country.

Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ

please tell me why are you so fukin retarted???

ok ghetto bird is bad but im sure u can hear it and hide under a freight till it flys past, and bums??? you actually classify a homeless person as a threat to graffiti thats so funny, no matter what you say clean trains are better than freights end of story and you can argue all you want you wont get anywhere you just look stupid like everyone else crying about their stupid freights.

ive had bottles chucked at my head while doing panels in eastern europe. i wasnt so worried about police more than the families living in the yards, homeless people will fuck with you. some friends got beaten and robbed by some gypsies before doing commuters.

A piece does look hot on a transit car with passengers in it. Primarily becuase it happens so much less now. Plus it has that histroy appeal. We all can agree we like to see that.

Freight writers have just as much love for a dusty a old "Golden West" boxcar for example. You've seen it on the web, you've seen it go by you on the line once or twice, you've seen in it the yard. You saw the progression of tags and pieces build up on it from writers from multiple cities. It has character and It takes on a whole new appeal that clean metros dont give you.

Originally posted by Rolln

A piece does look hot on a transit car with passengers in it. Primarily becuase it happens so much less now. Plus it has that histroy appeal. We all can agree we like to see that.

Freight writers have just as much love for a dusty a old "Golden West" boxcar for example. You've seen it on the web, you've seen it go by you on the line once or twice, you've seen in it the yard. You saw the progression of tags and pieces build up on it from writers from multiple cities. It has character and It takes on a whole new appeal that clean metros dont give you.

You saw the progression of tags and pieces build up on it from writers from multiple cities

^^^

i think this would be a kool thing about your freight seen 4 sure, in my city the freight pieces run 4 years too and its always a kick seeing one of your old pieces still running but plain and simply we just aren't obsessed with them like u guys are, we keep hitting cleans as much as possible.

ghetto bird is bad but im sure u can hear it and hide under a freight till it flys past

SLAMMM!!! YOUR DEAD!!! WHY? BECAUSE YOUR SSSSSTUUPID!!!!

ONLY TOYS "HIDE UNDER A FREIGHT TILL IT FLYS PAST"

YOUVE JUST SHOWN BY YOUR BIG MOUTH YOU DONT KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT A FR8 YARD. IVE DEALT WITH GHETTO BIRDS. BEFORE YOU COMMENT ANY FURTHER ABOUT SHIT YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT, GO TO THE TRAINSPOTTING FORUM AND READ THE SAFETY STICKY THREAD. IT WOULD BE BENIFICIAL FOR YOUR ARGUMENT IF YOU KNEW THE FIRST THING ABOUT FR8S.

AND YOUVE DEMONSTRATED YOU DONT KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT FR8S.

Originally posted by brent h

SLAMMM!!! YOUR DEAD!!! WHY? BECAUSE YOUR SSSSSTUUPID!!!!

ONLY TOYS "HIDE UNDER A FREIGHT TILL IT FLYS PAST"

YOUVE JUST SHOWN BY YOUR BIG MOUTH YOU DONT KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT A FR8 YARD. IVE DEALT WITH GHETTO BIRDS. BEFORE YOU COMMENT ANY FURTHER ABOUT SHIT YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT, GO TO THE TRAINSPOTTING FORUM AND READ THE SAFETY STICKY THREAD. IT WOULD BE BENIFICIAL FOR YOUR ARGUMENT IF YOU KNEW THE FIRST THING ABOUT FR8S.

AND YOUVE DEMONSTRATED YOU DONT KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT FR8S.

ummmmm dickhead in australia there is no slam your dead in a freight yard they just sit there with no security no live action about them at all so go hide from your ghetto bird bitch

ummmmm dickhead in australia there is no slam your dead in a freight yard they just sit there with no security no live action about them at all so go hide from your ghetto bird bitch

YOU ARE 100 PERCENT WRONG, YOU KNOW IT, I LOVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT TWIST SHIT AROUND LATER.

KWAZ WAS TALKING ABOUT NORTH AMERICAN FR8 YARDS, YOU KNOW IT. LOOK AT HIS FLICK POST.

BUT BE AN OSTRICH, PUT YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND....PRETEND YOU DIDNT SAY IT... BUT I SEE YOU.

:idea:

Originally posted by brent h

YOU ARE 100 PERCENT WRONG, YOU KNOW IT, I LOVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT TWIST SHIT AROUND LATER.

KWAZ WAS TALKING ABOUT NORTH AMERICAN FR8 YARDS, YOU KNOW IT. LOOK AT HIS FLICK POST.

BUT BE AN OSTRICH, PUT YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND....PRETEND YOU DIDNT SAY IT... BUT I SEE YOU.

:idea:

ha ha ha fuck you and your freights your wrong because you think freights are kool when we know they arent so go fuck a monkey you fukin monkey fucker

Freights have a lot more character and history compared to your transits in europe, we have monikers and traditions that most of us respect, like other people said, freights cover a lot of ground with a very slim chance of being buffed.

Europe's transits are cool and abstract and shit, i respect how you all are staight killing it over there but dont clown on america's way, instead show a little understanding and try to see where we're coming from cause i know where you are.

Peace and lets forget all this US vs Europe bull shit, stick to your own and keep killing

Originally posted by skrib139

how does a big metal skip with wheels have any character?

Train hopping, freight monikers, train spotters, the rail roads have a huge part in american history

freights are a whole other part of graffiti, i doubt its like this over there in europe, the histroy part atleast

Originally posted by Rimshot

Train hopping, freight monikers, train spotters, the rail roads have a huge part in american history

freights are a whole other part of graffiti, i doubt its like this over there in europe, the histroy part atleast

GREAT COMMENT YO!!! Talking about Hoboism and freight hopping: Time Period: 1929-1941

Themes: the Great Depression, the New Deal, railroads, economics, homelessness

That kid needs to watch "Riding the Rails", the classic of all times!

Peace!