Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest imported_Europe

Euro freights posted for yanks that doesnt appreciate transit

Originally posted by brent h

YOU ARE 100 PERCENT WRONG, YOU KNOW IT, I LOVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT TWIST SHIT AROUND LATER.

KWAZ WAS TALKING ABOUT NORTH AMERICAN FR8 YARDS, YOU KNOW IT. LOOK AT HIS FLICK POST.

BUT BE AN OSTRICH, PUT YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND....PRETEND YOU DIDNT SAY IT... BUT I SEE YOU.

:idea:

ha ha ha fuck you and your freights your wrong because you think freights are kool when we know they arent so go fuck a monkey you fukin monkey fucker

some dope some not. thats easy to say just dont get ur panties in a bunch. oh yea dont ever call me a "yank" thank and fun in the cold(u guys are crazy).;)

Freights have a lot more character and history compared to your transits in europe, we have monikers and traditions that most of us respect, like other people said, freights cover a lot of ground with a very slim chance of being buffed.

Europe's transits are cool and abstract and shit, i respect how you all are staight killing it over there but dont clown on america's way, instead show a little understanding and try to see where we're coming from cause i know where you are.

Peace and lets forget all this US vs Europe bull shit, stick to your own and keep killing

as long as you doin wat makes u happy, why care so much about wat the next man doin,or not doin???? < all of you wasting your time argueing bout this shit are real assholes ..

Originally posted by Rimshot

Freights have a lot more character and history compared to your transits in europe

how does a big metal skip with wheels have any character?

Guest imported_b0b

As for why do Europeans paint fr8's? Well sometimes it's less grief than painting a legal wall, and anything for an easy life.

I think most swedish freight painters come from the contry, where there really arnt much else to paint..

It wouldnt surprice me if it was the same in the rest of europe and usa. Ofcourse in some places in main land europe there are no real rural areas, only suburbs.

Dont use DH as a reference. It's a movie. They pulled their best for it. I've lived in paris all my life and i can count the subs i've seen on one hand.

Originally posted by skrib139

Train hopping, freight monikers, train spotters, the rail roads have a huge part in american history

freights are a whole other part of graffiti, i doubt its like this over there in europe, the histroy part atleast

Originally posted by Pinup

Dont use DH as a reference. It's a movie. They pulled their best for it. I've lived in paris all my life and i can count the subs i've seen on one hand.

yes good point, movies are never accurate because everyone is playing it more hardcore than usual to make the movie look good

Originally posted by Rimshot

Train hopping, freight monikers, train spotters, the rail roads have a huge part in american history

freights are a whole other part of graffiti, i doubt its like this over there in europe, the histroy part atleast

GREAT COMMENT YO!!! Talking about Hoboism and freight hopping: Time Period: 1929-1941

Themes: the Great Depression, the New Deal, railroads, economics, homelessness

That kid needs to watch "Riding the Rails", the classic of all times!

Peace!

Originally posted by crazeeb0b

As for why do Europeans paint fr8's? Well sometimes it's less grief than painting a legal wall, and anything for an easy life.

not necessarily! :o

Originally posted by skrib139

...just think of it as a "bottle in the ocean" :D

Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ

ummmmm dickhead in australia there is no slam your dead in a freight yard they just sit there with no security no live action about them at all so go hide from your ghetto bird bitch

Ivo, i previously had respect for you, until now...when i read some of the most mis-informed, un-educated statements that exist on this board.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by type R

...when i read some of the most mis-informed, un-educated statements that exist on this board.

What, have you been reading what the americans been posting? I agree with you, it is so bad.

Originally posted by type R

Ivo, i previously had respect for you, until now...when i read some of the most mis-informed, un-educated statements that exist on this board.

who cares i dont???

im sorry im not educated on your freight scene i actually am interested in worthwhile scenes ha ha ha and freights dont actually come into that!

Originally posted by cheerleader

murder inc: for the record, from an american: transit in the united states is generally way easier than europe. just cause you dont do it doesnt mean it doesnt get done.

I think you are passing me off as another 12oz clown. Now granted, I'm not the best artist in the world..(You over me on the redline, and I let yours run out of respect) but that doesn't mean I'm some idiot speaking with no experience to this stuff.

Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ

who cares i dont???

im sorry im not educated on your freight scene i actually am interested in worthwhile scenes ha ha ha and freights dont actually come into that!

once again you are proving my point. ignorance is bliss...unless your ignorance runs rampant ,as in IVO's case, then it is just humiliating.

Originally posted by MURDER INC.

I think you are passing me off as another 12oz clown. Now granted, I'm not the best artist in the world..(You over me on the redline, and I let yours run out of respect) but that doesn't mean I'm some idiot speaking with no experience to this stuff.

Granted you may not be a "clown" as you put it but some of the shit that falls out of your mouth is rediculous.

"yank freight writers"

that right there starts beef-i would post your shit with no comment to anyone fuck them if they dont like your shit at least your putting in work everytime i come on this sight i see a thread from you and like 10,000 views and thousands of responses....so fuck them i look at everything.

Fuck, I am an american and i fucking love euro cleans. They rule. I also love American Freights. You europeans dont really understand them because you live a totally different lifestyle. America is fucking huge, and fucking empty as fuck if you are comparing it to europe. Freights are legendary, they roll across deserts, through forests, citys, mountains, everything. They have the power to take your shit thousands of miles away. Frieghts are also home to a huge counter culture. Bank robbers hopping freight trains, hobos, e.t.c. All the romantic old west type stuff. Im sure its hard to understand in EUROPE if you havnt been to Americas vast empty spaces. I cant really understand europe that well because they live a totally different lifestyle than me. Their lives are more centered around city lives because its so populated there. WHen i first went to Italy i almost shit myself just looking at the way people lived. It was fucking 10000000% different. And amazing.

So thanks Europe for posting these frieghts and dont get down and think all americans suck because your only listening to the ignorant young ones.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this