Euro freights posted for yanks that doesnt appreciate transit

Guest imported_Europe

Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ

ummmmm dickhead in australia there is no slam your dead in a freight yard they just sit there with no security no live action about them at all so go hide from your ghetto bird bitch

Ivo, i previously had respect for you, until now...when i read some of the most mis-informed, un-educated statements that exist on this board.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by type R

...when i read some of the most mis-informed, un-educated statements that exist on this board.

What, have you been reading what the americans been posting? I agree with you, it is so bad.

Originally posted by type R

Ivo, i previously had respect for you, until now...when i read some of the most mis-informed, un-educated statements that exist on this board.

who cares i dont???

im sorry im not educated on your freight scene i actually am interested in worthwhile scenes ha ha ha and freights dont actually come into that!

Originally posted by cheerleader

murder inc: for the record, from an american: transit in the united states is generally way easier than europe. just cause you dont do it doesnt mean it doesnt get done.

I think you are passing me off as another 12oz clown. Now granted, I'm not the best artist in the world..(You over me on the redline, and I let yours run out of respect) but that doesn't mean I'm some idiot speaking with no experience to this stuff.

Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ

who cares i dont???

im sorry im not educated on your freight scene i actually am interested in worthwhile scenes ha ha ha and freights dont actually come into that!

once again you are proving my point. ignorance is bliss...unless your ignorance runs rampant ,as in IVO's case, then it is just humiliating.

Originally posted by MURDER INC.

I think you are passing me off as another 12oz clown. Now granted, I'm not the best artist in the world..(You over me on the redline, and I let yours run out of respect) but that doesn't mean I'm some idiot speaking with no experience to this stuff.

Granted you may not be a "clown" as you put it but some of the shit that falls out of your mouth is rediculous.

"yank freight writers"

that right there starts beef-i would post your shit with no comment to anyone fuck them if they dont like your shit at least your putting in work everytime i come on this sight i see a thread from you and like 10,000 views and thousands of responses....so fuck them i look at everything.

Fuck, I am an american and i fucking love euro cleans. They rule. I also love American Freights. You europeans dont really understand them because you live a totally different lifestyle. America is fucking huge, and fucking empty as fuck if you are comparing it to europe. Freights are legendary, they roll across deserts, through forests, citys, mountains, everything. They have the power to take your shit thousands of miles away. Frieghts are also home to a huge counter culture. Bank robbers hopping freight trains, hobos, e.t.c. All the romantic old west type stuff. Im sure its hard to understand in EUROPE if you havnt been to Americas vast empty spaces. I cant really understand europe that well because they live a totally different lifestyle than me. Their lives are more centered around city lives because its so populated there. WHen i first went to Italy i almost shit myself just looking at the way people lived. It was fucking 10000000% different. And amazing.

So thanks Europe for posting these frieghts and dont get down and think all americans suck because your only listening to the ignorant young ones.

Originally posted by suburbian bum

Fuck, I am an american and i fucking love euro cleans. They rule. I also love American Freights. You europeans dont really understand them because you live a totally different lifestyle. America is fucking huge, and fucking empty as fuck if you are comparing it to europe. Freights are legendary, they roll across deserts, through forests, citys, mountains, everything. They have the power to take your shit thousands of miles away. Frieghts are also home to a huge counter culture. Bank robbers hopping freight trains, hobos, e.t.c. All the romantic old west type stuff. Im sure its hard to understand in EUROPE if you havnt been to Americas vast empty spaces. I cant really understand europe that well because they live a totally different lifestyle than me. Their lives are more centered around city lives because its so populated there. WHen i first went to Italy i almost shit myself just looking at the way people lived. It was fucking 10000000% different. And amazing.

So thanks Europe for posting these frieghts and dont get down and think all americans suck because your only listening to the ignorant young ones.

woohoo. an american with a valid opinion!!

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by suburbian bum

I think you have captured the essence of freight painting in that short paragraph... This is the second time I have been inspired...:idea:

Archived