Euro freights posted for yanks that doesnt appreciate transit

Guest imported_Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how many hundreds of times can we redance this dance yall?

for the umpteenth time: theres tons of americans who repsect and admire what europeans do. theres also tons of idiots, mostly on 12oz, who are 17 yrs old, dont know anything, and run their mouths about dumb shit. as much love as i have for europeans that crush shit, you all have got to stop listening to every retarded american that talks shit and project that onto all americans. its just like europe, you have the real heads who know whats up, then you have 1000a of idiots kids.

murder inc: for the record, from an american: transit in the united states is generally way easier than europe. just cause you dont do it doesnt mean it doesnt get done.

freights are, risk-wise, a joke compared to transit. but as ive said many times to all you euro cats, fr8s are sort of like a form of interrailing here...like a national subway system, and a race to get the most coverage over an insane amount of area. its a different hustle. to each their own.

I could be offended by your reference to Americans as "yanks" just the same way you could be offended because some adolescent kids post ignorant opinions about European steel. Instead, I must make light of a simple gramatical error that keeps bothering me.

"Euro freights posted for yanks that doesn't appreciate transit."

should be:

"Euro freights posted for yanks that don't appreciate transit."

That is all.

Mother fuckers dont realize that the "freight heads" that are hard core down in america hit transit too. but reallistically you cant paint transit in america every day. you have to be unpredictable about that shit. but you can paint frieghts every day. thats why people paint so many freights. Its not cause we dont appreciate transit. hell, we invented painting transit. WE DO APRECIATE IT. That shit is sacred in america. But I do think that euro and americans need to realize that graff has evolved into much much more that painting subways. And the "risk" factor shouldnt be an issue......Do you think the punishment for painting cleans in the early 80's is the same as it is today?......if you want some more risk in your life why not kill people?

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by cheerleader

how many hundreds of times can we redance this dance yall?

for the umpteenth time: theres tons of americans who repsect and admire what europeans do. theres also tons of idiots, mostly on 12oz, who are 17 yrs old, dont know anything, and run their mouths about dumb shit. as much love as i have for europeans that crush shit, you all have got to stop listening to every retarded american that talks shit and project that onto all americans. its just like europe, you have the real heads who know whats up, then you have 1000a of idiots kids.

murder inc: for the record, from an american: transit in the united states is generally way easier than europe. just cause you dont do it doesnt mean it doesnt get done.

freights are, risk-wise, a joke compared to transit. but as ive said many times to all you euro cats, fr8s are sort of like a form of interrailing here...like a national subway system, and a race to get the most coverage over an insane amount of area. its a different hustle. to each their own.

THIS HAS TO BE THE MOST INTELLIGENT COMMENT I HAVE EVER READ FROM A YANK.

lets state a few facts clean trains vs freights

1.cleans get painted in yards with lots of security, possibly cameras, infra red etc...

2.cleans get painted in deep underground tunnel layups, no freight writers go in tunnels...

3.freights get painted in big out door yards, no security will ever be hiding inside a freight, you will always see them coming

4.cops hide in cleans to try and bust you

5.cheerleader has spoken well, its time this argument is over.

how the fuck can a freight car look better painted than a passenger car??

it just isnt possible so end of story freights suck and cleans rule!

Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ

THIS HAS TO BE THE MOST INTELLIGENT COMMENT I HAVE EVER READ FROM A YANK.

lets state a few facts clean trains vs freights

1.cleans get painted in yards with lots of security, possibly cameras, infra red etc...

2.cleans get painted in deep underground tunnel layups, no freight writers go in tunnels...

3.freights get painted in big out door yards, no security will ever be hiding inside a freight, you will always see them coming

4.cops hide in cleans to try and bust you

5.cheerleader has spoken well, its time this argument is over.

how the fuck can a freight car look better painted than a passenger car??

it just isnt possible so end of story freights suck and cleans rule!

you dont always see people coming pal, mybye in some yards but where im from there's guard towers,ghetto birds,railcops,bums

i dont think you know what your talking about

Originally posted by kwAz

you dont always see people coming pal, mybye in some yards but where im from there's guard towers,ghetto birds,railcops,bums

i dont think you know what your talking about

please tell me why are you so fukin retarted???

ok ghetto bird is bad but im sure u can hear it and hide under a freight till it flys past, and bums??? you actually classify a homeless person as a threat to graffiti thats so funny, no matter what you say clean trains are better than freights end of story and you can argue all you want you wont get anywhere you just look stupid like everyone else crying about their stupid freights.

Originally posted by kwAz

i dident say a bum was a major threat,merely stating that people can roll up on you without seeing them

this is turning into a stupid argument cleans vs freights, now i think just a tag on a clean train has more value than a wholecar on a freight, if you dont like euro graff so be it but u cant say that box car freights that carry cargo etc around the u.s.a is a better medium than a subway car rolling into your station with people inside it getting all pissed off because they have to walk into a wholecar etc etc, this really disturbs some people, i've seen people running up the platform to get into clean cars etc because the graff is freaking them out, i understand that u love your freights travelling around and other writers see them 3000km across the country but thats just plain and simple not even compare to a live subway panel running with passengers even if its just from the yard where it was painted to 5 station further example a 20 minute run its still better than a freight.