Making extra money on the net

GucciCondom

Anyone rake in extra loot on the net doing worthless shit? I know a few people who send out spam mails and get around $500 a week for pretty much nothing. I don't know how to do this shit though.The only place I make easy money is ebay. But I'm just wondering if anyone else does shit on here for a lil extra money? If so please share ;)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

A good friend of mine used to do stuff like this and make like $1200/week at it, working about 30 min/day. Him and his bro knew this guy in Diablo II who developed this program that captured the binary code (or whatever) to items and weapons every time someone picked up or dropped one. So then this dude makes a program to turn that code into actually weapons (for all you diablo fans, this was all like a year ago, before everyone started doing this). So the guy starts selling these rare weapons and items to my friend and his brother in bulk at ridiculously cheap prices, and they in turn go and sell them on their site for ridiculously high prices. After a while, the Diablo community caught on and everyone started doing it, so he didn't make nearly as much, then had to quit, but at the beginning he was one of like 5 sites that was doing this, (and his was the biggest) so there wasn't much competition. As of late, the kid has just been going rounders style with his brother on the online gambling community.

a couple years back, they had this thing where u look at websites and u make money.. and u got others to sign up and refer you and u would get a percentage of their money and their refrences 2.

i wonder if people actually got money off of that. havent heard anyone still doing this since then.

Originally posted by caL

a couple years back, they had this thing where u look at websites and u make money.. and u got others to sign up and refer you and u would get a percentage of their money and their refrences 2.

i wonder if people actually got money off of that. havent heard anyone still doing this since then.

those sites are long dead. i used to do that but i cheated. there was a program you could use and it would clock hours for you. i got a few checks for $20..

Archived