popgunwar

fatbastard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: popgunwar

Originally posted by fatbastard

yeah, pretty much. you hate him do you?

well pretty much, hes a flamer...But thats what happens when you think avril lavigne is hardcore emo and you can only have conversations about pills your addicted to.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: popgunwar

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

well pretty much, hes a flamer...But thats what happens when you think avril lavigne is hardcore emo and you can only have conversations about pills your addicted to.

ski stories in aspen, racking expensive clothes, the whole boards been up and down with this guy ya know? good times bad times.

plus he hooks in with 40 year old women that=props.

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

I liked you until I learned the extent of your geso grey homosexual fantasies.

theres a certain time in a mans life where he needs to self evaluate. he needs to think, what are the freaking faggots doing right? oh thats right they smell good and dress well..then he thinks ooooooh thats why all the hot chicks are attracted to them.

i think we can still be friends till the end, we shared some good times, hey remember back in the day when you asked me if i loved pgw and i was like "yeah" those were some good times

i miss those days.

HA!

LV has upped the security these days,

i could perhaps throw you a pair of gucci sunglasses, but only if you promised you would wear them with a pale pink lacoste polo and a pair of beige hugo boss jeans. you must do this while sipping latte from a tiffany and co thermas, and painting freights with nothing but "belton molotow preimium paint, i gueess montana gold would also be acceptable.

so best friend what are you throwing me?

Archived