Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NOUM

If you could choose tomorrow.

Originally posted by sneak

id switch tommorrow back to yesterday and be confused.

<span style='color:black'>Kinda like groundhogs day...

If i could choose tomorrow i would be ridin around in a beat up 86 IROC yelling profanities at young bitches drinkin pabst while i do donuts in the middle of some highschools football field while i yell things like "187 BIATCH," or "Yeeeeehaaaawwwww." Then i would throw a full can of pabst at the star quarter back and bust his head to the white meat. Then the most popular 14 year old cheerleader would hop in my beat up ass camaro and roll out with me. Then i would get her trashed on pabst and take advantage of her young ass. Lots of debauchery. Then i would give her $2 for a juice and a bus ticket. Then I would rock out with my bad self flexing in the mirror for the rest of the day. Wicked</span>

I would wake up with my penis in a rather hot girls vagina,starting the day off with a ride to a legal wall...an with a bunch of taco bell,and then i would skate for the rest of the day,get about 3 40s of budwiser when it hits night time,then kick it with the same chick from the morning till i passed out...

the day i hooked up with my friends sister, she was 22 and i was 19, she was hot as shit, i'll never regret it, august 20 something 2002

Originally posted by weakest link

who gives a fuck

thats what channel zero is for, you are stupid, read and get to know 12oz before you post stupid shit you moron, better yet, die, like until you are dead or have a uteris in your face or seomthing

Originally posted by Vanity

you ever had knott' brand jalapeno jelly? :yum:

not sure if ive had knott jalapeno

but jalapeno jelly in general is muy bueno

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this