If you could choose tomorrow.

NOUM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by sneak

id switch tommorrow back to yesterday and be confused.

<span style='color:black'>Kinda like groundhogs day...

If i could choose tomorrow i would be ridin around in a beat up 86 IROC yelling profanities at young bitches drinkin pabst while i do donuts in the middle of some highschools football field while i yell things like "187 BIATCH," or "Yeeeeehaaaawwwww." Then i would throw a full can of pabst at the star quarter back and bust his head to the white meat. Then the most popular 14 year old cheerleader would hop in my beat up ass camaro and roll out with me. Then i would get her trashed on pabst and take advantage of her young ass. Lots of debauchery. Then i would give her $2 for a juice and a bus ticket. Then I would rock out with my bad self flexing in the mirror for the rest of the day. Wicked</span>

I would wake up with my penis in a rather hot girls vagina,starting the day off with a ride to a legal wall...an with a bunch of taco bell,and then i would skate for the rest of the day,get about 3 40s of budwiser when it hits night time,then kick it with the same chick from the morning till i passed out...

Archived