NOT A BREAK UP THREAD.

Guest ToYs

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

if she thinks she might be feeling this other guy give yourselves another break. to tell you the truth the guy sounds like all he can do is spit game and im sure it ends there. let her run her course with him, if she gets back with you, it's love, if she stays with the other guy then you two would probably break up down the road anyway.

i know how hard it is to take my advice, because ive been in your situation and i just didnt want to hear it. but trust me, the longer you are together the more it hurts when it ends.

sad but true, for how ever long your with the person, thats how long it will take to get over them, my friend told me that once, and boy is that true, at least for me it is, im not over my ex i talked about above and we were together for a year, its going on a year that we've been broken up now, and it stil dont seem anybetter, good luck man, also how old are you? jimmy?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Tyler Durden

follow her new friend home from work and break his legs. tell him if he ever steps near your property again he'll get far FAR worse. (by "property" i obviously mean your woman.....because women are posessions. to be passed around like doobies at your say-so.)

:lol:

continue....

ok so its been an interesting weekend but i think i got shit straight now.

after i went to her work i was like ok now or never, i waited outside by his car and was like "Jimmy lemme holla at you a second" and at this point if he tried shit i was straight ready to uppercut him street fighter style. so im like "What the fuck you think your trying to pull on my girlfriend?" he sits there in shock (this dude is 28 and was in prison for 7 years, im some 18 year old punk with a misfits shirt on. you get the picture) and in the silence i keep the hard attitude and stance. and dude straight pusses out he's all like "Nothing nothing! i never touched her!" so im like "i know you didnt, my girl wouldnt give you the chance. so why do you think you can sit there and try to be all sly and mack on her behind my back? you think your getting away with something?" he is all like "no no im not trying to take her away from you man, but a man's woman isnt for him to have a mans women is for him to lose. if your not treating her right im not going to deny her." so im like ok as soon as i start treating her badly ill let you know but until then quit trying to whisper lies into her head. im asking for the respect that any real man would give another" he's like "agreed. i gotta hand it to you man, you showed me your man enough to fight for what you got, your not some punk kid, ill back off..."

score one for TOYS!

ok time to deal with the girl.

ok so she gets off work and i go home with her and im like "you are going to make up your mind right the fuck now cause im tired of being sad every fucking day!" so she starts crying and shes like "im so confused, i dont know what i want!" im like "TRY!" and shes like "i know i dont want to lose you, but im so infatuated with the attention he gives me." im like ok i will make it easy for you... PEACE!" so i get up and put on my pants, gather up all my belongings i could find and threw a love letter she wrote for me in her face. she started crying harder, screaming " I LOVE YOU PLEASE DONT GO!" im like "FUCK YOU! If you loved me you wouldnt give a fuck about some guys attention!" that felt good and as i was walking out the door i decided that i wanted to completely resolve it... clean break you know? so i walk up to her room and im like "why are you crying? this is what you want right? your willing to throw away your life so you can fucking flirt with some ex convict at work right?" felt great! and shes like "NO! I love you! its not worth losing you! please, just stay so i can talk to you.." so im like fine. so we talk for a long time, im not beign mean and we are working shit out. i admit to her that i almost left her for some girl for the same reasons months before but i stopped myself cause i didnt think it was worth it. we also decided that she is going to tell ol' jimmy never to talk to her again. and the way jimmy was acting i think he will agree.

this is her last chance. if she fucks up again i am going on a month long fucking spree in my city. but i love this girl enough to give her another chance...

LABOR DAY

ok so everthing is back to normal, we are both happy where we are at... i can tell she is over all that shit cause she actually acts normal around me. we went to a labor day party and drank huge amounts of alchohol, i sang operation ivy in a kareoke contest(sp) and then proceded to got home, have lots of drunk no holds barred sex, and then ate ice cream and watched futurama... everything is OK.

if she thinks she might be feeling this other guy give yourselves another break. to tell you the truth the guy sounds like all he can do is spit game and im sure it ends there. let her run her course with him, if she gets back with you, it's love, if she stays with the other guy then you two would probably break up down the road anyway.

i know how hard it is to take my advice, because ive been in your situation and i just didnt want to hear it. but trust me, the longer you are together the more it hurts when it ends.

man after an intro lecture from my psych teacher today...that sounds like its the only way.....its like the only way guys ladie would know who she wanted is if she fucked the other guy too...from a guys point of view, he would rather his girl be emotionally attached to another guy rather than fuckin him....and for a girl its the other way around....or something like that...man that fuckin sucks....

*fuck i gotta learn to read everything...

i dunno. second chances are great. but fuck that! i'm serious. you should have played a little bit harder with her. yea yea she's crying and shit, but what gil desnt cry after being pressured into making a decision.

ok so she gets off work and i go home with her and im like "you are going to make up your mind right the fuck now cause im tired of being sad every fucking day!" so she starts crying and shes like "im so confused, i dont know what i want!" im like "TRY!" and shes like "i know i dont want to lose you, but im so infatuated with the attention he gives me."

this right here pisses me off. she didnt even say that she wanted you. if she wanted you first, she should have said that she wanted you when you asked her to make a decision. she's half/half...man. you've got to realize that. i'm not trying to bust any bubble or anything, but i'm sick and tired of people not realizing what shit that they can get to. she likes the attention that he is giving her. so you know what? after two years of a relationship, people tend to take the significant other for granted and not do as much as they used to do. like giving attention, random gifts, saying "i love you" when not needed, etc. GIVE HER ATTENTION! thats what she wants. if you dont want her to stray...you'll have to give her the attention. but she has to work in the relationship too because a one person relationship will never work.

BUT, i'm disappointed in you. there arent any flicks...twat!

• 3 weeks later...

This IS A BREAK UP THREAD!

ok so me and my girl worked shit out until like 4 days ago.... then she started acting all wierd and shit again, so i beat the truth out of her and she started to say the same old shit again like. "im confused" "idont know what i want" so im like "ok PEACE. come talk to me when you TRULY know what you want" she was like "but i dont want to lose you" so i walked away.

Did i do the right thing? some people say so but it dosent feel like it. how am i gong to move on? this shit hurts man. i loved this girl. i feel fucking emo as shit right now.i cant stand this, i want to call her but i cant take back what i did. i think this will sum it up::bawling: :cry2: :nope: :( :( :(

A. dont call her. its a sign of weakness and shell think she can pull shit like that on you.

B. shell call you and bring up some bull shit like i thought i saw you number on my caller ID yada yada...so whats up. then you know you got her

C. embrace your new found freedom and make sure she sees that shit.

my girlfriend tried to pull simialr shit and now i got her whipped like woah

Re: Re: This IS A BREAK UP THREAD!

Originally posted by sweetcherry

gf beater like WOAH

i meant verbaly, asking her over and over and over.... man im depressed. i didnt call her though (yet) i hate myself.

Originally posted by JimmieWalker

the best way to get over a girl is to get under a new one.

hmm deja vue*sp* i coulda swore i read taht somewhere earlier

yeah breakups can be tough...they deff suck ass...i donno about you but emo music and cookie dough ice cream always cheers me up...oh and even better...do what buck fush said...embrace your new found freedom and make sure she sees that shit....it'll piss her off and make you feel better...classic move that always works

im not that kinda person... dude i love this chick, i cant just go on to another girl. it fucking hurts dudes. im also not a quitter either and i refuse to let it go. maybe some people would say that im wrong im sure alot of people think im some emo pussy, but i really dont care, I LOVE HER and i will do what it takes for her to realize that i would stop at nothing to keep her happy for the rest of my life.

ToYs.emotionalpussyoner*

well.... she just called me, she wants me to go to her house at twelve tonight... so i need some advice. how should i treat this... i want to be with this chick, i mean i love her. i dont know if i should beg to take her back, or act hard and save my selfrespect. man i just want to everything to be back to normal...

this bloody bastard speaks the truth :eek: take note of that ^^^^

thing is though, when she said to you she might have feelings for other dude, that shoulda been it imho.. what the fuck sort of shit is that when your girl for 2 years tells you she might be in love with another fool. it will hurt bro, but you gotta do whats right for YOU and not her. fuck letting her do that shit to you.

hey peter, peter, ya fat pumpkin eater. :huh?:

Drink half a bottle of rum, then talk to her, but don't hit her.

Or at least, make an effort not to hit her, and if you end up hitting her, then at least you tried not to, the point is... if girls fuck you around then however you feel about them they deserve nothing... (but a beating?)

yeah man i feel for you...i know what its like to be completly in love with someone and not be able to have them

i feel that way about my ex and i dont care if he knows it because no matter what...i will always love him...and he'll always have a part of my heart...but i also have to move on(as do you) because sulking about it and reminding yourself how pathetic you are wont help for shit...

i hate it when everything reminds you of him...when every song you hear was "your song" or when you smell someone who has the same cologne as him or how your heart stops when aim makes that lil "uh-oh" noise to tell you he's online...just all those lil things that make you remember your first date and how he looked and smelled and acted and made you feel

wow...that was my emo thought of the day...

Originally posted by sweetcherry

yeah man i feel for you...i know what its like to be completly in love with someone and not be able to have them

i feel that way about my ex and i dont care if he knows it because no matter what...i will always love him...and he'll always have a part of my heart...but i also have to move on(as do you) because sulking about it and reminding yourself how pathetic you are wont help for shit...

i hate it when everything reminds you of him...when every song you hear was "your song" or when you smell someone who has the same cologne as him or how your heart stops when aim makes that lil "uh-oh" noise to tell you he's online...just all those lil things that make you remember your first date and how he looked and smelled and acted and made you feel

wow...that was my emo thought of the day...

what she said only replace he with she, him with her, he'll with she'll, cologne with perfume, and emo with thug, thank you :cool:

Archived