NOT A BREAK UP THREAD.

Guest ToYs

at least not a break up thread yet... okay i admit im using this thread just to vent. ok my situation:

ive been going with my girl for 2 years, she started her job like 3 weeks ago and started acting different, she came at me a few days ago saying she dosent know what she thinks about this guy jimmy, and she is afraid that she is going to miss out on life and all this shit. so i was like ok im understanding lets take a break, so we seperated for a few days and she decided she didnt want to ruin what we had. so thats cool with me cause i love this girl. but she works with jimmy and he keeps fucking trying to mack on her, and the part that makes me fucking mad is that she plays into that shit, and she gets mad at me cause i got a little upset because he told her "i was thinking about you all day and i thought about you when i bought you this." gives her a preasent. isnt that crossing a line of respect? dude is well aware of me and of what me and my girl have but he continues...

How am i supposed to deal with this shit. the guy is older and in better shape than me but im still considering smashing his face with a skateboard. i really love my chick but if she dosent fucking make up her mind im going to fucking wig out.

she gets off at 11:00... so does he.... shits going down tonight... i will keep you all posted. maybe even pics.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

man i just read that and it sounds like an emo song... im sorry.

all i can do is sing hatebreed to myself t make me feel better

"Two long fucking years! i fucking hate you! every bone in my body will ache! till i destroy every thing you love! the only cure for your disease IS IN YOUR GRAVE! PERSERVEARANCE!"

i dont know you or your girl from the next person but sure you've been together but the girl is having second thoughts about the relationship that you guys have established. you must have sincere feelings for her and it shows. but homegirl seems to have feelings for other homeboy too. why the hell did she accept the gift from dude anyway? that in itself is disrespect to you too. fuck that dude. if guys dont know how to step off of someone in a relationship, that gives you all the right to bash his face in with the skateboard. it's being disrespectful and being a slime twat. if you do that, and she runs to his side, it's a sign to tell you to move on.

i want to see pics.

twat.

At this point in my life..I'm the other guy....I'm trying to get this girl at my work to leave this guy for me. She digs me and all but her boyfriend is just in the way. So I do all i can to get her more interested in me and less interested in "the other guy". So I guess what I'm trying to say is...I can't hellp you man....it would be kinda hypocritical of me. Good luck I guess.

Originally posted by Sickboy

At this point in my life..I'm the other guy....I'm trying to get this girl at my work to leave this guy for me. She digs me and all but her boyfriend is just in the way. So I do all i can to get her more interested in me and less interested in "the other guy". So I guess what I'm trying to say is...I can't hellp you man....it would be kinda hypocritical of me. Good luck I guess.

some situations are different. but i'm sorry, i hate people like you.

maybe not YOU specifically, but i hate people like you.

REAL ADVICE

TAKE REAL ADVICE!

Tell your girl to leave that job! JUST LIKE THAT

Never let these women know your weak man tell her staight up if you want this relationship to continue leave the job if you want it to end just keep working! If she loves you she'll quit. No need to stay your goning to this or that to jimmy! If theres 1 thing i learned in life is never fight for a girl unless she's in real danger! There are plenty of other girls out there and wether you win or lose the fight against jimmy think about it still wont change the way she feels!

REMEMBER:NEVER FIGHT OVER WOMEN NOT WORTH IT!

Originally posted by Devilush

some situations are different. but i'm sorry, i hate people like you.

maybe not YOU specifically, but i hate people like you.

Well I don't do things like tell her I think about her all day and that she should get rid of the toher guy....I jsut really like her and I can tell she likes me...but she has a boyfriend. I just try to make her more interested in me by getting to know here well and talk to ehr alot and hang out with her. And I have alot of respect for the other guy and he has respect for me. I'm basicaly just getting on her good side in case things fall apart between them. If things don't fall apart I'll move on.

Originally posted by Sickboy

i have to agree with devilush. unless her current boyfriend does some bad shit to her and behind her back, then word. try and get her to leave that man.

You dont seem to understand...I'm not trying to get her to leave him....I want her to leave him....but I'm not gonna take any action. I let things happen and then start talking relatonship with her. The only thing I've ever done for her is I drew her name cause she wouldn't quit asking me. She can do what she wants...I'll jstu wait for the next girl to come into my life.

Originally posted by ToYs

at least not a break up thread yet... okay i admit im using this thread just to vent. ok my situation:

ive been going with my girl for 2 years, she started her job like 3 weeks ago and started acting different, she came at me a few days ago saying she dosent know what she thinks about this guy jimmy, and she is afraid that she is going to miss out on life and all this shit. so i was like ok im understanding lets take a break, so we seperated for a few days and she decided she didnt want to ruin what we had. so thats cool with me cause i love this girl. but she works with jimmy and he keeps fucking trying to mack on her, and the part that makes me fucking mad is that she plays into that shit, and she gets mad at me cause i got a little upset because he told her "i was thinking about you all day and i thought about you when i bought you this." gives her a preasent. isnt that crossing a line of respect? dude is well aware of me and of what me and my girl have but he continues...

How am i supposed to deal with this shit. the guy is older and in better shape than me but im still considering smashing his face with a skateboard. i really love my chick but if she dosent fucking make up her mind im going to fucking wig out.

she gets off at 11:00... so does he.... shits going down tonight... i will keep you all posted. maybe even pics.

all that shit happened to me too, and i know this isnt the thing to say,b ut she ended up fuckin him all summer long, and this other guy, but what can ya do? shoot in her eye!

Guest T E A S E R

oh man, yet another example of why you have to smack your women around a little to let them know whats up! you cant be having that shit...

she woulda caught a swift one coming to me talking about jimmy bla bla bla... only jimmy my bitch better be talking to is my dick!

:beat: his ass...

iono sounds like your bitching, but if your fer real go whoop that fools ass for gettin at yo girl. stop being a pussy.

Originally posted by T E A S E R

oh man, yet another example of why you have to smack your women around a little to let them know whats up! you cant be having that shit...

she woulda caught a swift one coming to me talking about jimmy bla bla bla... only jimmy my bitch better be talking to is my dick!

:beat: his ass...

ahahahahahaha thats funny shit and very true.

i read most of the thread and got lazy towards the end;

1) you need to tell that bitch thats trying to steal your girl something, and let him know that if he keeps fuckin with her like that, to not be surpirised when he gets hit in the face with a bat cause you dont play pussy games like that

and

2)i agree with develish, if some dude disrespects me and tries to get with my girl, very well knowing im with her, for what ever the reason they are definetly gonna get hurt, first time ill warn um, 2nd time ill storm um, nigga you dont get no 3 shots, im not playing, try to test the man and see the man is really a man

also man, you need to tell your girl somethin too, she got no right gettin mad at you for being upset that shes mentally cheating on you, no girl of mine is gonna be flirtin with some dudes like that with out me gettin pissed

sorry if im sounding angry, but i can relate, some kid tried to get with my girl for 2 months straight while she was in florida at her grandmas house for vacation, i have no clue on what this kid looks like, or nothing all i know is his name, and to this day if i ever see him, he bes hope im not driving and hes walkin down that same ol road..this happened a little over a year ago now...and me and this girl have since then broken up...i still aint live that shit down...see i couldnt do nothin cuz im in connecticut, this dude is right under your nose, dont fuck up and not make a stand, i wish i could have, do that shit for me if not for yourself

also, same girl, different dude, some kid from my girls lunch got my girls number from one of her stupid ass friends and started callin her up and shit askin her if shes a virgin and shit, what the fuck is that, he asked her if she loved me, she said yes, that right there shoulda been his "ok ima back down" cue, but nah he kept at it too, so when my girl told me bout it i went to her cafe, i allready knew who the kid was, and i told his faggot ass to not even think about callin my girl, not to even fuckin look at her cuz i knew all about what he was tryin to pull, he was bigger than me...way bigger actually, im like 5'4" hes like 6'+, he aint call her no more though, put your foot down

man i just read that and it sounds like an emo song... im sorry.

all i can do is sing hatebreed to myself t make me feel better

"Two long fucking years! i fucking hate you! every bone in my body will ache! till i destroy every thing you love! the only cure for your disease IS IN YOUR GRAVE! PERSERVEARANCE!"

yeah thats kicking ass !

if she thinks she might be feeling this other guy give yourselves another break. to tell you the truth the guy sounds like all he can do is spit game and im sure it ends there. let her run her course with him, if she gets back with you, it's love, if she stays with the other guy then you two would probably break up down the road anyway.

i know how hard it is to take my advice, because ive been in your situation and i just didnt want to hear it. but trust me, the longer you are together the more it hurts when it ends.

I have an idea about this workplace situation. Ask a female friend of yours who isnt busy to call the workplace and ask for jimmy during his lunch breaks/days off - anytime he isnt there..Have your friend call every 5-10 minutes asking about his wear-abouts. After a good week of phone tag, Call him when he is there and have her talk to him saying shit like "You dont remember the night we met, do you?" "It was such a tender moment - blah blah blah"

Repeat untill this guys gets fired. Make sure whoever your friend talks to recpetionist or co-worker thinks that the call is urgent .. Tell them its urgent..

Make him look bad enough and it might work..

Archived