The Bristol UK Thread

niso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry Knife 2 but dis has 2 be sed. ur a fuckin toy ty and im fed up ov da beef ur gettin in wiv every1 it aint gd and exspecially lining me blud dat waz not a gd decision im takin over blud and u aint likin r u im rippin bristol apart u fukin lil bitch

9/07/2006

Police in North Somerset prevented a rave from happening at Avon gorge at the old firing range off Rownham Hill. Officers blocked entrances and turned away numerous people seeking access.

Police received complaints from residents about noise and nuisance in the running track area alongside the River Avon. There were reports of between 70-80 people at one time with a stage and boom boxes.

Officers attended and arrested one man on suspicion of possessing drugs.

Chief Inspector Nick Walker, who spoke with residents this week to discuss their concerns, said: "I have been liasing with our partners at North Somerset and Bristol councils. We are discussing various actions we can take to stop further illegal events in the future.

"We are not prepared to tolerate this type of anti social behaviour and this week hope to have in place measures to stop those running the illegal raves from gaining access to the area."

http://www.avonandsomerset.police.uk/LocalPages/NewsDetails.aspx?nsid=5213&t=4

Sorry Knife 2 but dis has 2 be sed. ur a fuckin toy and im fed up ov da beef ur gettin in wiv every1 it aint gd and exspecially lining me blud dat waz not a gd decision im takin over blud and u aint likin r u im rippin bristol apart u fukin lil bitch

haha u aint ripping bristol apart nd keep your toy coments of the net

ok s.k raggo

Bruv carry on the way you have been and youll get put in your place you little faggot

You and Vesar are small in the game, so stop giving it the large on the net,

And quit trying to make extra accounts with you little weener bos crew friends so you can dish out more stupid comments that will end you in up in shit

End of son.

Bruv carry on the way you have been and youll get put in your place you little faggot

You and Vesar are small in the game, so stop giving it the large on the net,

And quit trying to make extra accounts with you little weener bos crew friends so you can dish out more stupid comments that will end you in up in shit

End of son.

ok since when did i give it large? i didn't know u owned this forum and made the rules i don't put up Bos anymore and i'm not responsible for what knife has to say so you can leave me out of it mate.

ok since when did i give it large? i didn't know u owned this forum and made the rules i don't put up Bos anymore and i'm not responsible for what knife has to say so you can leave me out of it mate.

okay fair enough post, sorry for confusion

and thanks for making it so that I can read at least more than half of what you typed

:rolleyes:

OKOK I KNOWS WHO A FAIR FEW OF U ARE ON THIS FORUM SO HUSH UR GUMZ AN THE SCENE CAN MOVE ALONG SWIFTLY.

LIL KNIFE ALLOW THE BEEF AN GET ON WID THE GAME.

SALT AN SHAKE CALM IT U JOKER.

SHOUTS TO THE ONES WHO BEEN OUT REPPIN!

Archived