The Bristol UK Thread

niso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Oh look whos chatting shit again could it be your friend and ours??? IAN WRIGHT

Look its fucking obvious who u are mate, Your ykk/petro styles dont wash here.. You are an annoying faggot who is long overdue for a good beating u aint shit, hope your UNI Course finnishes soon so u can get the fuck off to where ever you came from.....U BROWN NOSING LITTLE FUCK.... Oh and by the way ja wants his dub back...

nice pics wheres tht too??

does it matter, he said it was bath, yungun why u beggin bristols attention with weak ass bath slackness? why dont you paint in bristol or start a bath thread, dont care about:

voyder, magic, ohwell, ocula, miss rouge, uzi, fame

Oh look whos chatting shit again could it be your friend and ours??? IAN WRIGHT

Look its fucking obvious who u are mate, Your ykk/petro styles dont wash here.. You are an annoying faggot who is long overdue for a good beating u aint shit, hope your UNI Course finnishes soon so u can get the fuck off to where ever you came from.....U BROWN NOSING LITTLE FUCK.... Oh and by the way ja wants his dub back...

"are you sick in the head fam...?"

oh yeah paul greezy aint coppin photos no more, heres his last few good flicks:

373440010_d5e436e6d4.jpg?v=0

373438497_c6c3fd888a.jpg?v=0

he said this:

I will no longer be posting any new Graffiti pictures on my flickr site, something that just started as just taking pictures of graffiti that are in the public domain and then simple posting them on my flickr site and thinking that someone may chose to look at them has now changed from being a bit of harmless fun, to my family and myself getting upset at some of the things that has happened and being said, at the end of the day all I wanted to do was take pictures.

I will carry on taking pictures of other things that interest me and would just like to thank all the people that have given me support thanks

Paul

apparently people had been goin on his flickr and threatenin him cos they think he's an informer.

fuck knows if he is, but nuff people have catted his flicks for this thread.

Bath

48pwpie.jpg

voyder, magic, ohwell, ocula, miss rouge, uzi, fame

not my pics

leave it out you minge. this thread may be fucking useless and bate and if anyone plans on bombing bristol for a number of years they shouldn't even BE on here, but things ain't that bad that we'd want to look at ropey bollox from Bath. (yet!)

wow Seza's letters are almost correctly proportioned. only took him 9 years of nothing but legal pieces.:lol:

bath is only good 4 1 thing.and it aint graffiti.dun know.paul greezy was a greazy guy.dun cht to no bati boi informa

greezy weren't a grass, just a happy fan

in it funny how there aint a single bristol trackside on that flickr site. i thought the photo gimps would love that shit. but they prefer jeuser and 3dom throwies in st andrews and bemmy. gay toys in gay neighbourhoods, same old shit on the internet...:rolleyes: