The Bristol UK Thread

niso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ceas1

blud ur a gettin fucked up m8 stop dogging my mans peices other wise der will b trouble ill batter u myself but just to warn u in da U.G ders 50 mans who wanna peice ov u u lil cunt so just low it b4 sum1 gets hurt. ur gettin dun over anywey so just never again dog one ov my mans peicez blud get meh!!!

shut up and learn how to spell you retard

hello.

is there any cool graffiti sprayers that would like to join up and make a graffiti gang?

im looking for someone who is really doin' cool vandalizing at the moment. who has really cool, fab, 'in with the crowd' spray tags.

fuck the police

I'm in:D

Ceas1

blud ur a gettin fucked up m8 stop dogging my mans peices other wise der will b trouble ill batter u myself but just to warn u in da U.G ders 50 mans who wanna peice ov u u lil cunt so just low it b4 sum1 gets hurt. ur gettin dun over anywey so just never again dog one ov my mans peicez blud get meh!!!

You sound like a twat. 50 heads in your crew? Never heard of you .Time to put in some work and drop the bullshit attitude.

Easy people

This is the magazine im looking to be running this year there will be 3 versions of the mag this one is the free edition. The pay edition will be a quid for download and will have more pages and generally more comprehensive. It will have an alternative cover page and be better res. hope fully with some assistance i will be able to improve it considerably as time goes on. Anyone wanting work featured or interview/advertising etc pm me and i will pass you my email.

Thanks for your support. THE GRAFFMAN

click to dload.......http://www.zshare.net/download/the-graffman-incorporated-issue-1-free-pdf.html

01thegraffmanissueonedd1.jpg

This message came in from someone who would know what they are talking about, everyone should read it and think what what they are posting be it pictures or words. Basically this place is like talking aloud on a crowded train, you never know how might be listening.

"listen mate i have heard from a very, very reliable source thatBTP regularly check the forum for info and this is one of their main ways of intelligence gathering.

I'm telling you to warn everyone that the chances are flicks that they post will have not been seen by the police and so they come on the forum to see new stuff for the first time!

I have felt this for a long time but I think that this forum contributes nothing to graff in its present state....it is a tool that we are not using properly yet....instead it is being used against us.

the only stuff should be old school stuff over 10 yrs old."

This is very true. We just had some police in the American threads. Be sensible about what you post.

You sound like a twat. 50 heads in your crew? Never heard of you .Time to put in some work and drop the bullshit attitude.
blud r u mad? i wun b dissin my endz blud. if ur wit ceas ull just get bettad wit him . u better know ur makin mi diss, ull leave wt a face full ov mess. init lmao waste man

blud r u mad? i wun b dissin my endz blud. if ur wit ceas ull just get bettad wit him . u better know ur makin mi diss, ull leave wt a face full ov mess. init lmao waste man

I dont roll with Ceas but you sound like a little bristolian mug trying to sound like a badman. Drop the act and learn how to spell son.

I dont roll with Ceas but you sound like a little bristolian mug trying to sound like a badman. Drop the act and learn how to spell son.

bristolian mug. phhhh. u dont like us get the fuk out our city fooooo00000l. less chat more graff. wasteman

Archived