Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
niso

The Bristol UK Thread

OKOK I KNOWS WHO A FAIR FEW OF U ARE ON THIS FORUM SO HUSH UR GUMZ AN THE SCENE CAN MOVE ALONG SWIFTLY.

LIL KNIFE ALLOW THE BEEF AN GET ON WID THE GAME.

SALT AN SHAKE CALM IT U JOKER.

SHOUTS TO THE ONES WHO BEEN OUT REPPIN!

Lmao Knife2 Is A Toy And Dont Eva Call ME Toy U Lil Cunt Bumming Me Wen Ive Got Pens And Den Bitchin Bout ME 2 Noise2 Like A Lil Girl U Ever Ask 2 Borrow My Pens Again Knife And Ill Tag Your Forehead U Lil Bitch

fuckin hell, what a load of bullshit...

some crustys have moved into the audi builiding just up from stokes croft and set up some kind of living quaters sponging off the previous owners electricity and that, and they've painted over practicly all the graff that was in there and on the roof.

they opened it up on saturday for the general public to view the "art" which they and various street artist cooked up in the days prior to the event.

some of it was cool

sfsdf.jpg

g.jpg

but it takes the piss cos theyve boarded it all up so u end up with writers asking dickhead hippy faggots for permission to paint a building that aint even thiers...

this artist got caught up in all the freedom of expression and got spontanious with some litter:

aafff.jpg

and then there was this clown

ffffffff.jpg

he put the sketch of that ^ on a over head projector shone it at the wall, and traced it with spray paint.... :shakehead:

it was overall, really gay... anyone else go?

Shit me, CKONE is getting big all of a sudden, he just bombed the side of the building by the tracks over the bridge on the way into town if anyone knows what I mean :D.... Take the 45 back, you'll see.

the problem with some people is that if they start graffiti because theyre just THAT trendy, you know the type, gets a north face cos they see it in state your name, then you wont have started for the right reasons and will stay toy, causing u to spew shit all the time, and try seem cool in front of your piers when they all know youre a pussy boy and only say what their mates think.. naming no names, you know who you are ;)

knife two definately needs to calm down. The ballsy little guy has no right to be going on like that on here. Youve already started more than you can handle.

The beef on this thread is jokes. People proper getting angry over it when an arrangement can obviously be made. Fuck this thread its weak

Yeh I just wanna see some graff.

knife 2 stop giving beef u whiny little cunt get me stop fronting as well just post pics u need to calm ur temper down boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Most of you are about 15 and chat shite.

Half the people that chuck it in bristol are little muppets so give it a rest you

thugs.Also stop trying to act like your from london its fucking pathetic.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now