The Bristol UK Thread

niso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it all about what kinda slag you drop in a message from what i can see, not graffm, only the cool kids get away with it without being gunned, obviously people from london, or just outside of it are alloud certain phrazes.. then theres american slag, thats the coolest, from what i can tell, only real kings chat like that.

peace out, a town down.

YOUR THE FUCKING TOY BOY HERE YOU CUNT, AS LONG AS THERE IS STILL WRITERS DOING WHAT WRITERS DO IN BRISTOL THERE IS NO NEED TO CLOSE THIS THREAD, FOR NOW ON LET THE REAL HEADS POST AND IGNORE THE WIGGA BAD BOY TALKING PUSSIES

hahahaha. shutit u aint a writer foooooooo000l.

oh an fo the record the net aint graffiti, ITS NOT FUKING GRAFFITI

gurners and burners you fucking plum. theres barely anyone doing what "real" writers do in bristol and iff u are who i think u are you are CERTAINLY not one of them. fuck guys who need to come on here to check the bristol situation and give their ratings while they cud be out doing there own shit. graff for yourself not for props on internet forums. fucking gay. shut this toy thread down. full of legal toys giving it large

tht last noise piece reminds me of something out of donnie darko. looks like no one paid attention to my last post bout shutting this thread down. have fun boys and girls

end of the day if this gets shut down someone will probably make a new Bristol thread simple as if any of you don't wanna be part of the thread or fed up of people chattin shit or fake comments like "YER BLUD" just don't visit the thread and don't complain about it a couple of pages back there was comments such as NICE SCENE BRISTOL KEEP IT UP n shit an now it's just worthless bitching i ain't aiming this at anyone just stating my views. Peace

u worthless pieces of shit. tellin man to go away if he dun like wat he see´s.

blud c´mooooooooon in a few yrs i doubt any of u will b writin. im tired of kids chattin about somethig that dont concern them. get out an do ur ting.

paint dont jus chat bowt it

chow

u worthless pieces of shit. tellin man to go away if he dun like wat he see´s.

blud c´mooooooooon in a few yrs i doubt any of u will b writin. im tired of kids chattin about somethig that dont concern them. get out an do ur ting.

paint dont jus chat bowt it

chow

:lol: :lol:

i swear u need to be sectioned. yr fuckin delusional or mentally ill or something

Archived